Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Transformers Live Action Movies

<< < (2/131) > >>

DarkKnight2k4:

--- Quote from: iFett on March 27, 2007, 06:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I think this poster will be the best thing about this movie...

Ben:
I can't believe the filmmakers thought people would think the old designs of the TFs wouldn't work in this movie, saying they would look corny, and created those as an alternative.

Famine:
I dunno, seeing all these commercials has me jazzed that this is gonna be one hell of a popcorn flick!

Kevin

DarkKnight2k4:
If it wasn't based on something as treasured as the Transformers then maybe... but with this... it is hard...

iFett:

--- Quote from: DarkKnight2k4 on April  3, 2007, 01:34 PM ---If it wasn't based on something as treasured as the Transformers then maybe... but with this... it is hard...

--- End quote ---

The 80's are long gone unfortunately so everybody quit yer bitchin.  It's too bad that they had to warp the designs/heads to such a vast extent on most of these characters, but I still have hope for this movie.  Not high hopes, but I'm just glad that this franchise is finally getting a live action flick.  I've stayed away from most of the storyline, but I thought the scene where Bumblebee helps Sam out with his girl problem was funny.  The BEEOTCH air freshener - classic.  I also read on the part where a dog pisses on Ironhide and he almost kills it - funny.

Now this is a poor design for a Transformer - can't even make it out, but I have to admit that it would scare the hell outta me if I saw this coming up from behind on the freeway.

Here's the third pic where Barricade tries to get fresh with Sam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version