Author Topic: THE F O R C E: Two more characters!!!  (Read 6453 times)

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
THE F O R C E: Two more characters!!!
« on: April 5, 2007, 06:01 PM »
Well, I have made quite a few changes to my upcoming photonovel since delaying its debut due to unforeseen events. Even the title is different.

So I decided to start a fresh new thread for it. A new thread for preview pics, character lists, and updates on dates for new episodes. Eventually, the pn itself will be shown right here in this very thread, sometime in early 2008. I have learned from my past mistakes and Im therefore not giving a specific date, because things may come up that get in my way of reaching any goal dates (again).

What I can tell you is that there will be a pn, it is on its way, and it will be delivered early 2008.

And what I can also tell you is that you can expect a preview in four to six weeks! It should be great, it'll be a hit! With brand new characters, like a non-Jedi with above-average strength, a Neimoidian Republic Guard with the ability to read minds, and a time-travelling Jedi, all struggling with understanding their unique powers and surviving the first full-scale war since the formation of the Republic...and cameos from favorites like Mace Windu and even Rykrof Enloe...this pn will be one of the best ever in the history of the hobby.

So, fellow JDers...look forward to the new photonovel series...

THE   F O  R   C    E . . .

8)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:52 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Early 2008 to JD Forums...
« Reply #1 on: April 6, 2007, 03:24 PM »
Sounds like fun, and I wish you the best... these are always harder to make than they look!

:P

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 8, 2007, 01:14 AM »
Since your target release date is 2008 I assume you're going to shoot the entire series at one time and then release it piece by piece, ala LOTR films? That's actually a good strategy, I think everyone else who makes photonovels uses the "shoot as you go" route. But I wish you the best, and as CHEWIE said, these things are extremely hard to make.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 8, 2007, 11:32 AM »
Since your target release date is 2008 I assume you're going to shoot the entire series at one time and then release it piece by piece, ala LOTR films? That's actually a good strategy, I think everyone else who makes photonovels uses the "shoot as you go" route. But I wish you the best, and as CHEWIE said, these things are extremely hard to make.

Yes, I'm doing it on a 'season' schedule, with filming seasons between seasons. Episodes will be posted on a weekly basis, 8 episodes per season. My target for the series is 48 episodes but if it's a huge HUGE success I may do some more.

Preview pics and character lists are on their way!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:07 AM »
wow...its Heroes in space...is the jedi time traveller gonna be callled Hiro? lol...seriously though this sounds amazing...cant wait
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 07:24 PM »

Sela Orlan is pretty much one of the more important main characters. Some details about her are that she falls into a coma and wakes up two years later, only to learn that her father is dead and that she has been framed for murdering him. She also wakes up and learns of the Clone Wars and becomes pulled into them. Very interesting character, should be fun to film and develop her story.

8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Nice looking custom and cool story.  If I might make a suggestion, I would recommend painting the torso and/or giving her some kind of jacket or vest to wear, just to make her a little more interesting visually and to differentiate her more from the Padme source material.

Nice work, though, and I'm sure the story will be very cool.
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Pictures of a mystery character will be posted VERY, VERY soon.  (like this evening)

I will post a new character pic, lists, or previews on an every other day basis to keep this thread popular right up until the premiere of my photonovel, which is set to premiere the first weekend in May 2008.

Should be very cool, very exciting, it's all happening right here in this thread so check it out regularly!

David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile

Kelloth is a former Jedi, and he is also a Changeling who prefers Twi'Lek form. He is an excellent swordsman. After he left the Order, a series of events led to his becoming a ferocious serial killer who targets the handful of Jedi Knights and non-Jedi who possess special Force abilities (e.g. Sela Orlan). He is a very, very evil character. I certainly hate him so far, he's the textbook definition of bad guy. I'm sure you'll hate him too.

Keep checking this thread for more updates!!!  8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 06:49 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Dont all of you give me feedback at once!!!
 :o

Thanks. I'll decide whether or not to post anything today, you uninterested b*******!!!

Heh, just kidding, Kelloth isnt as interesting as Sela, I'll admit. But hes still gonna be a great character!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 06:49 PM by Robo-Quack »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
I'm looking very forward to your stuff, and your characters sound great. I'm looking forward to what else you've come up with. But don't expect many replies, when it comes to Photonovels for some reason people read them but can't take 2 seconds to make a post for feedback. ::)

And don't fret it if nobody replies, just keep making the PNs to the best of your abilities and try and please the people who DO read them and leave feedback! :)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Thanks for bothering to reply (once again), Diddly, its appreciated!
I know there wont be too many replies, but to people like you, Quazar, Deanna, and Chewie, you guys will be the audience Im trying to entertain with them.  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
 :D Don't worry, I'm easily entertained :D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
A promised some new characters a few days back so here goes...

I couldnt take any pics but I will add pics corresponding to the text very soon!

Liuetenant Greco is one of the new 'guardians of the Republic' but he has quite a bit of personality for a clone trooper. He eventually warms up to Sela Orlan, as hard as that may be for him. (you'll get my wording there later on  ;) ) And he is an awesome custom that took a while.  8)

Kahlo is a Mon Calamari who actually works at the Naboo Embassy (a little fishlike for a naboovian). He has one of the most important abilities of all...not only can he heal himself, but he can heal others.

Theedo is a character who is in early development. I have thrown out the Tempus Delve the Jedi time traveller concept, and replace it with more of an ordinary person because that is what this series will e centered more around. He is a Rodian who robs Clone Wars casualties and takes the money home to his pregnant wife, because they are desperate and have no other source of income. And Theedo is aided in his stealing by his ability to time travel and freeze time, if you've seen Heroes its an ablity similar to the one Hiro has. Theedo is a good guy, hes just misusing his power and his life sucks. Sometimes I feel sorry for him when Im writing. Hes one of my favorite characters Ive thought up so far and will be interesting to develop.  8)

Sorry abou lack of pics, but theyre coming! The writing is going very well, Im very far in the series as far as this goes, but pics and effects have hardly begun. It may still be awhile, so here I am pleasing anyone who may still be patient enough to be excited. Thanks again for the continued support of my three only fans, you now who you are! Its appreciated, and there will definitely be more replies one the pn itself is up. For now, Im just keeping this thread alive!  ;D

« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:21 PM by SW Monkey »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com