Author Topic: Target Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter  (Read 48788 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Target Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2008, 03:59 PM »
I stopped by our Target today, and either they got another shipment of these or just cleared out the back room, but there was a ton of these out on the floor.  The endcap was packed full of them...

This is what I found today at Walnut Creek, CA Target just before lunch.  The endcap was almost bare just a couple of days ago, and now it's mostly the Aalya's fighter.  They also restocked GH Cinema Scenes.

I dunno, I kind of like vehicles without stickers.  I rarely apply all of them... I wish that details like stickers were part of the paint job.

I rarely apply any of the stickers either.  I don't like how some start peeling after time.  However, on the drive back to work, I was thinking that the vehicles just aren't complete without the stickers applied (just my quirky thought process).  So having the paint job replace stickers is a good thing for me.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 10:13 AM »
Kudo's to those who waited my Target has so many they had to put some in the regular aisle. These will be on clearance in no time. If Order 66 and the Wookie BP is already hitting clearance these cannot be far behind.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2008, 03:59 PM »
These are on clearance for $9.98 at my local target. they still have a good amount left though so i'm going to see if i can get 1 for around $5 :)