Author Topic: Funko Star Wars Wacky Wobblers  (Read 7479 times)

Offline starwax137

• Jedi Initiate
  • Go away.
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Star Wars Wacky Wobblers
« Reply #15 on: April 8, 2008, 03:24 PM »
Does anyone know whether every character has a chrome-based counterpart or only certain ones?

So far I have only seen this on Boba, Obi-Wan, Jawa, and Utapau Clone and I wonder if that is most or all of the characters available this way or if they are simply uncommon enough that few have surfaced yet.

EDIT: Nevermind. I have now seen a wide variety of chrome-based characters being sold and traded in forums at other sites. I fear these shall be a pain to track down..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:01 PM by starwax137 »

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 10:14 AM »
I'm not real into the superdeformies or the bobbleheads, but I picked up Han Solo for the collection. If they ever come out with Queen Amidala/Padmé, I'll have to have that one, too.
When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff

Offline craignwo4life

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 6, 2008, 08:16 PM »
I'm planning to get a few of the main characters to display with my Kubricks and was wondering are all the bases the same size and if anyone could tell me how wide they are so I know how many I can get in a line !! 8)