Author Topic: Ewok TV Movies Soundtrack?  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Ewok TV Movies Soundtrack?
« on: April 14, 2007, 05:51 PM »
I heard that there was a soundtrack released for the two Ewok TV movies, Caravan Of Courage and Battle For Endor. However, I've been looking online and have not had any success finding it. Has it been released on CD? Or just LP? And if it hasn't been released on CD, are there any plans to release the soundtrack?

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
Re: Ewok TV Movies Soundtrack?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 01:09 AM »
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ewoks_%28soundtrack%29

"The album was only released on record, and then bootlegged later onto CD by a group in Singapore in 1999. The bootleg was retitled Star Wars: The Ewoks. The soundtrack is notable for being incomplete. Only about half an hour of music from the two films is presented.

Since the end of the release of the album, the LP has become an extremely rare find. The LP is very much valued by many star wars collectors. Most collectors and Star Wars fans who have the LP have it only in its bootleged form."

I doubt we'll see it on official CD anytime soon, but it'll probably show up sooner or later on iTunes, on Hyperspace, as a bonus with the Ewok TV series DVDs, or something.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Damn.

Hopefully Lucasfilm will eventually release this on a remastered CD.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:24 PM »
I have the not so legal version of it that I downloaded on either Soulseek or Limewire awhile back. It's not something I listen too that often but I think if LFL were to actually release the remastered version I'd pick it.
"This is the way."

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #4 on: June 8, 2007, 08:12 AM »
I'd like to have those soundtracks... I'm usually pretty good at picking up bootlegged scores, but these I have never been able to find. Haven't been actively searching, but still...