Author Topic: The Sith Revelations: Capitol Carnage (5/4/07)  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
The Sith Revelations: Capitol Carnage (5/4/07)
« on: April 20, 2007, 07:30 PM »
For those of you who don't frequent Yakface, I've been rereleasing all of my old Photonovels from the Sith Revelations series I made back in 2005. About a month ago I decided to go back and finish the series, and shooting has just wrapped up. I've set a release date of May 4, 2007, which should provide major competition for Spider-Man 3.  :P

Until then, here are a few teaser shots that I've released:

For those of you who weren't around in 2005, you can check out what you've missed by clicking HERE. There you can find out about the series and find links to all of the previous chapters I've posted.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: The Sith Revelations: Capitol Carnage (5/4/07)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 07:29 PM »

Bump with the final two teaser images. Capitol Carnage will be released THIS FRIDAY!

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 1, 2007, 08:39 PM »
Good PN! I posted on YF as Grievous.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Newman

• Youngling
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 2, 2007, 12:25 AM »
Even though I don't post on these boards anymore I look forward to viewing the completion of the next chapter.  Your previous work was entertaining and Tiller Quaas expects nothing less in this next installment.  :P

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 4, 2007, 02:00 AM »

To the citizens of Trideeno, it is an ordinary day. There were rumors that some Star Destroyers were spotted in the area but the people are not scared.

But that all changes when they see a Trideeno Starfighter, with a man hanging onto the back, zooming around the city at high speeds.

The pilot soon tires of the city and tries to eliminate the threat by flying near cliffs and lakes in the countryside.

This plan has little success, as the enemy, Luke Skywalker, continues to hold on. The pilot decides that the only way to get rid of Luke is to fly into space.

As the Trideeno Starfighter climbs in altitude, Luke is able to get a grip on the ship with his foot.

With more support, Luke is able to use his lightsaber to open the hatch of the starfighter. The ship's altitude falls rapidly as the pressure in the cockpit drops.

The pilot, not wearing his safety belt, is sucked from the cockpit as Luke is finally able to retract his lightsaber.

Luke gets into the cockpit and attempts to regain control of the fighter.

Luke gets the fighter's status back to normal just before he crashes into a cliff. He turns the fighter around and heads back toward the city.

Back at the Trideeno capitol building, the fight has moved to a skybridge linking Capitol Hill with the landing bay. Security has locked the door to the hangar, trapping Leia, Lando, and Chewie.

A blaster shot hits Leia's lightsaber hilt, knocking it from her hand. The New Republic forces are defenseless.

TRIDIA FORGS: Drop your weapons!
STOMAH TALOS: Surrender and we may go easy on you.
BARON SAMEDI: I won't be going easy on the Jedi. prepare to suffer a fate worse than death!

Suddenly an explosion knocks out part of the wall, causing a few Stormtroopers and Trideeno Senator Tridia Forgs to fall to their deaths.
TALOS: TRIDIA! NOOO!

A Trideeno Starfighter lands on the bridge. The confused Remnant leaders flee before any more damage is caused.

The starfighter's hatch opens and Luke Skywalker pops out.
LEIA: Luke! You're alright!
LUKE: Leia, help me cut open a door into the hangar.

LANDO: What about Han and Elick? Where are they?
CHEWIE: Rerawwwww!
LUKE: They're outside Dralco's mansion, I can feel it. Come on, we don't have much time!

The New Republic leaders run to the Falcon...

... but are suddenly cut off by Sivart Dralco who jumps in front of the entry ramp.

SIVART: This is where your journey ends, Jedi.
LUKE: Sivart, not you too! How could you betray us like this?

SIVART: The only betrayal was by Darth Vader. If it weren’t for him, you and your Rebellion would have been slaughtered at Endor. Now it looks like I’ll have to finish the Emperor’s job myself.

Sivart ignites two lightsabers, prompting Luke and Leia to ignite their own.

A duel begins as Lando and Chewie sneak inside the Falcon.

The battle is fast and furious, with Sivart gaining the upper hand on several occasions.

The duel continues as Lando and Chewie start up the Falcon.

Sivart forces Luke to the ground as Leia charges at him.

As Leia fights with Sivart, Luke gets up...

... and Force Pushes Sivart to the ground. Luke and Leia use this as an opportunity to escape.

Luke and Leia quickly board the Falcon as Sivart gets up. He has no choice but to look on as the Falcon flies away.

Inside the lounge, Luke and Leia console each other.
LUKE: I can’t believe the Dralcos are running the Remnant. It was right under our noses the whole time. How could we have not seen it?

LEIA: The Sith mask themselves well. I sensed something the moment we got here, but I didn’t know what. But we need to focus on getting Han back.

LANDO: We have a lock on Han’s location. They’re inside an old Trade Federation MTT.

The Falcon zooms in on the MTT, which is accompanied by a Juggernaut.

CHEWIE: Raaaaar!
LANDO: Juggernauts? I didn’t think they still made those.

The Juggernaut fires a barrage of missiles and laser fire at the Falcon. Lando and Chewie do their best to avoid the fire, but are hit one too many times.
LANDO: We’re taking too much damage. We have to retreat!

The Falcon pulls up and begins to leave the planet. Suddenly, a blue shield slowly begins surrounding the atmosphere.
CHEWIE: Rerooor!

LANDO: I see it! They’re activating the planetary shield! Put all power toward the thrusters!
The Falcon speeds up and, in a tense moment, barely escapes through a small hole in the shield, which closes just after the Falcon exits.

LANDO: That was too close. Now we have to avoid the Imperial fleet.
The Falcon is able to avoid a few Star Destroyers and enters hyperspace.

Inside the MTT, Robilus Dralco decides to check on his prisoners.

HAN: So, Dralco, you’re the Sith lord. I bet you feel like a real winner, capturing a smuggler, some droids, and an old man.
ELICK: Old?

ROBILUS: Quiet. I captured you for a reason. You see, I’ve put the planetary shield up. Nothing can enter or exit Trideeno without being destroyed. The shield has to shut down to regenerate once every seventy-two hours. That is likely when the Republic will bring their entire fleet to invade, and Skywalker will more than likely try to rescue you. Little do they know that we have the full Remnant fleet surrounding the planet, mobilized and ready for any attack. And with all the firepower we have on the surface, the Republic troops stand no chance.

ELICK: You, sir, are nothing but a coward!

ROBILUS: Silence! I should mention that you all serve a bigger purpose than bait. I just hope you have the right answers to my questions.

Dralco walks away leaving Han and Elick both confused and angered. C-3PO looks at R2-D2.
THREEPIO: Artoo, do you remember the incident on Jabba’s Sail Barge?
ARTOO: Bweep bwoo bwap!

THREEPIO: I’m afraid this will be worse.
R2 chirps a nervous whistle as the Remnant convoy drive towards a secluded area.
« Last Edit: May 4, 2007, 02:05 AM by Diddly »

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 4, 2007, 11:10 AM »
Very cool, Diddly, I really like the dialogue!  8)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 11:30 AM »
I replied more at Yak, and again want to say how much I enjoyed this (and each of your chapters). They're so different than all the other pn's out there since you're using LEGOs, but they are very easy to follow and get into the storyline.  Excellent photography, sets, dialogue, effects, etc.

:P