Author Topic: 30AC Wave 6 - The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 37518 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: 30AC Wave 6 - The Empire Strikes Back
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2007, 09:25 PM »
Holy crap... From NewForce's Front Page: 

SW Wave 4 update
September 17, 2007 | 12:02 PM | newforce1

The balance of our unfilled wave 4 order with Hasbro was officially canceled today. We are unable to fill any other preorders that are still open on wave 4. We do have Legends cases in route to us, that should fill this week (all preorders). I also heard wave 6 is starting to ship to retailers.

If Wave 6 is indeed on it's way, that is friggin' crazy.   :o

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2007, 09:31 PM »
Yep, especially when I haven't even seen Wave 4 or 5 yet.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 09:31 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2007, 10:52 PM »
Yikes, I hope my wave 5 order gets filled.  :-[

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20 AM »

I'm right there with you Rob.  I was banking on not having to find these at retail since this is such a great wave of figures.  Especially since they had the McVader and McStarkiller in the Revision I ordered...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2007, 09:05 AM »
Holy crap... From NewForce's Front Page: 

SW Wave 4 update
September 17, 2007 | 12:02 PM | newforce1

The balance of our unfilled wave 4 order with Hasbro was officially canceled today. We are unable to fill any other preorders that are still open on wave 4. We do have Legends cases in route to us, that should fill this week (all preorders). I also heard wave 6 is starting to ship to retailers.

If Wave 6 is indeed on it's way, that is friggin' crazy.   :o

I'm really looking forward to this wave, and its been nice with all the new stuff lately - but I'm a little worried that with the pace of things a wave or two might get "skipped" at retail a bit.  Hopefully that won't happen, but I could see something where we have lots of one wave hanging on the pegs, then it sits there long enough that we miss the next wave, then the following wave shows up.  Of course, maybe that's why we're seeing these rumored sales (this weekend) at Target and TRU - to make room and keep things moving.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2007, 09:17 AM »
Interesting indeed. I'm more worried about what's going on with the the other wave 4 revisions.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 10:15 AM »
Interesting indeed. I'm more worried about what's going on with the the other wave 4 revisions.

I agree with your point Anton.  I've only seen Rev. 4 so far and I don't recall anyone stating that they've seen the other revisions as of yet.  But with Waves 5 and 6 being shipped, I can see the other rev's being 'skipped'...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2007, 10:44 AM »

I'm right there with you Rob.  I was banking on not having to find these at retail since this is such a great wave of figures.  Especially since they had the McVader and McStarkiller in the Revision I ordered...

The worst part is that I've found wave 5 a handful of times and left it behind (buying just my openers) on the assumption that this case is going to ship out.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2007, 09:06 PM »
BBTS is also saying it will get Wave 6 next week :o

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2007, 09:39 PM »
BBTS is also saying it will get Wave 6 next week :o

Beat me to it...I guess i will wait another week to ship my accumulated order. Whats another 50.00  ::)  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2007, 11:03 PM »
NewForce has updated to say they will indeed be getting 100% of the pre-order cases for Wave 6 next week.   :o

That's just crazy, I can't remember the last time that 3 different waves fell on top of each other so close like this...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2007, 11:16 PM »
GOD D@MMIT
I haven't even seen wave 4 yet in retail.
Then theres wave 5 and i want multiples of every figure in both those waves.
This one doesn't really seem that exciting except for the Han. But I still need multiples of this one aswell :(
Great, just great

Adam

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 09:15 AM »
But with Waves 5 and 6 being shipped, I can see the other rev's being 'skipped'...

For some reason I can't. They made them. They're somewhere. Hasbro isn't going to destroy them.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 09:48 AM »
For some reason I can't. They made them. They're somewhere. Hasbro isn't going to destroy them.

Sorry, my point wasn't that they were going to be skipped from the standpoint of not shipping.  I was only trying to make the point that if some stores are getting waves 5&6 and for whatever reason they sit on the pegs, then some of the wave 4 revs might be 'skipped' as they won't be shipped to those stores.  There were stores around here that didn't get Wave 3 for the longest time because Waves 1&2 were sitting on the pegs forever.  And one store just got a 'new' case this week and it was Wave 2.

I was only saying that with that much product shipping (3 Waves and multiple Revs), there's the chance that some of the revs might not make it to all areas and thus 'skipped' by some stores.

Sorry, bad explanation of what I was trying to say.  I don't think I've clarified it much now though ::)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2007, 10:53 AM »
I understand what you mean. You'll see Wave 6, 7 and so forth, then someday next year, you'll see a Darth Revan on the pegs.