Author Topic: kubricks dead  (Read 13066 times)

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: kubricks dead
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 11:12 PM »
Yeah, that was me with the quote. What level of employee he was I don't know, but he seemed to think the line was continuing.

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 06:46 AM »
I'm still going to hold strong as say that this line is still alive and well. Yes we see a dryspell at the moment but maybe they've got something brewing for a 30th anniversary set or wave. They've done too well with this line to let it drop right now out of nowhere. We just got some exclusives so that's at least a step in the right direction. To be honest, I welcome the break. It helps me catch up on other stuff like these beauties:

;D

The only thing about Medicom that is consistent is their inconsistency...

Offline Dark_iced_jedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Mandalorian District
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49 AM »
Nothing certain but I have heard a rumour for a Celebration Europe Excluisve Box Set / Carded Kubrick.  :)
"In Competition for the Worst First Line I could use, the Coversation for the First Time."

The Mandalorian District

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 11:36 AM »
8 days till the medicom exhibition in shibuya, tokyo. 
Some of the potentialy finest SW Kubs have yet to  be made, so I hope we get to see something.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 11:40 AM »
I'm going with Jeff's dream sequence until proven wrong.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 12:04 PM »
I'm going with Jeff's dream sequence until proven wrong.

Hope he's booked his flight...it all relies on him actually being there you know.  :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 01:04 PM »
Me too.  I'm sure I can get a cheap flight a week out ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 02:20 PM »
I still dont have the latest box set and there dont seem to be that many around, i am not sure but thats not a good sign. I hope there is some kind of announcement.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 05:57 PM »
I still dont have the latest box set and there dont seem to be that many around, i am not sure but thats not a good sign. I hope there is some kind of announcement.

Hang in there people, I'm sure we will see another Series, I hope in the next update.

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2007, 06:04 AM »

Someone just posted that BBTS has the box set back up for pre-order. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I wouldn't expect to see this unless they had some level of confidence in getting the product at some point down the road.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2007, 09:08 AM »

Someone just posted that BBTS has the box set back up for pre-order. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I wouldn't expect to see this unless they had some level of confidence in getting the product at some point down the road.

I have it preordered with them, and although i deal with them all the time, and they have never not gotten anything i preordered, i have my doubts about this one. Just me being negative  ::)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"