Author Topic: UGP T-shirts  (Read 17560 times)

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: UGP T-shirts
« Reply #15 on: May 3, 2007, 08:22 PM »
i just made an order of 3 t-shirts and a sticker, so i'll let you know when i get it and how the qulity is!
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #16 on: May 3, 2007, 09:38 PM »
One T-shirt and one baseball cap are now on their way to my house  8)

So if anyone else is lookin' at the black brushed canvas cap, I'll let ya know how it turns out. 

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 4, 2007, 08:55 AM »
Which T-Shirts did you guys order...

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 4, 2007, 09:41 AM »
I bought the cheap value t-shirt, the wing logo hat and the smaller sticker. All logos have been approved by Mary Franklin so we are allow to give away shirts and stickers away at the show. Once the sticker arrives, I'm going to scan it and print out about five hundered of them to give out.

What do you think about buying 8-10 value t-shirts to give away at the show for contests?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 4, 2007, 10:18 AM »
I bought the cheap value t-shirt, the wing logo hat and the smaller sticker. All logos have been approved by Mary Franklin so we are allow to give away shirts and stickers away at the show. Once the sticker arrives, I'm going to scan it and print out about five hundered of them to give out.

Instead of scanning the sticker, I could send you a file to print from so the quality will be better. Give me the size of your stickers and I'll resize the image so that it stays sharp. PM me and we can work that out.

What do you think about buying 8-10 value t-shirts to give away at the show for contests?

It looks like they have a bulk discount on 15 or more of the same item for the shop owner (I'm still learning about what they do so sorry I didn't have this info before): http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shop_services.aspx#bulk

I don't see the value shirt on the list but if there is anything else you want, if you are willing to front the money, I can make the order and have it shipped to you.

E>

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
« Reply #20 on: May 4, 2007, 11:13 AM »
I bought the cheap value t-shirt, the wing logo hat...

ditto that

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #21 on: May 4, 2007, 11:28 AM »
I just ordered 2 so i'll let you know when i get them.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 4, 2007, 11:36 AM »

It looks like they have a bulk discount on 15 or more of the same item for the shop owner (I'm still learning about what they do so sorry I didn't have this info before): http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shop_services.aspx#bulk

I don't see the value shirt on the list but if there is anything else you want, if you are willing to front the money, I can make the order and have it shipped to you.

E>

It really depends on how many hundreds of dollars I want to spend on this thing. We do have donated money that is going towards a booth banner, touch up supplies, booth supplies (ie internet) and swag but that will get eaten up very quickly. I guess it all depends on the size of the discount and if we really want to give out something more than stickers.

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 4, 2007, 12:08 PM »
It really depends on how many hundreds of dollars I want to spend on this thing. We do have donated money that is going towards a booth banner, touch up supplies, booth supplies (ie internet) and swag but that will get eaten up very quickly. I guess it all depends on the size of the discount and if we really want to give out something more than stickers.

If you look at the link above it gives you a list of the regular and disccount prices on the various items available. I know I don't have the money for anything like that, but since you mentioned it I figured I get you the info.   8)

Personally, I always dig free stickers but then that comes from 20 years of skateboarding culture.  ;D

E>

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 4, 2007, 03:39 PM »
I think the stickers are enough as a give-away. 

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 4, 2007, 03:43 PM »
I guess if the creators are all dressed in the shirts that will be enough. Free stickers are always lots of fun!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 4, 2007, 07:17 PM »
i think stickers would be very cool to do. shirts seem a bit much especially with the small number we would have.

i forgot to mention the which shirts i ordered inmy earlier post:

1 cardnial red shirt
1 charcoal grey shirt
1 white shirt
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 5, 2007, 02:04 PM »
I've got the sticker graphic. I can put 12 on each sheet of clear sticker paper. Each sticker will be 2"x3".

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 02:22 PM »
I got my shirt yesterday.  I got the higer quality one. It looks great.
I'll be sporting it at the end of the month to morally support you guys that are setting up!!!

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 04:01 PM »
I got my shirt yesterday.  I got the higer quality one. It looks great.

Glad to hear it!!! ;D
E>