Multimedia > TV-9D9

Lucas says two new Star Wars flicks are coming

(1/3) > >>

Jim:
Feel free to move to the movie section, but I thought it would get a few more replies here in the meantime.  See the link on the recent interview with Lucas.  I am not really surprised since it means another billion dollars in his pocket.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=20297

Not sure if this means the live action tv show has been scrapped altogether for a couple of made for tv movies or what.

Matt:
Just a tad misleading there.

--- Quote ---The two extra films will also be made for TV and probably be an hour long each. But, like "Clone Wars," Lucas doesn't know where on TV they will land.
--- End quote ---

Made for TV, just like the Ewok things were, so they could be anything.  Hopefully one will be for Lifetime, dealing with Gargan's struggle to carve out a new life for herself following the unfortunate death of her boss, and her difficult decision to undergo triple breast-reduction surgery.  Starring Meredith Baxter-Birney.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Matt on May  9, 2007, 02:15 PM ---Made for TV, just like the Ewok things were, so they could be anything.  Hopefully one will be for Lifetime, dealing with Gargan's struggle to carve out a new life for herself following the unfortunate death of her boss, and her difficult decision to undergo triple breast-reduction surgery.  Starring Meredith Baxter-Birney.

--- End quote ---

I'd watch it.  :P

name:

--- Quote from: jedijaybird on May  9, 2007, 02:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Matt on May  9, 2007, 02:15 PM ---Made for TV, just like the Ewok things were, so they could be anything.  Hopefully one will be for Lifetime, dealing with Gargan's struggle to carve out a new life for herself following the unfortunate death of her boss, and her difficult decision to undergo triple breast-reduction surgery.  Starring Meredith Baxter-Birney.
--- End quote ---

I'd watch it.  :P

--- End quote ---

I'd hit it.

Jeff:
"The two extra films will also be made for TV and probably be an hour long each"

Films?  Those sound less like "films" and more like "1-hour TV specials" to me.

ps.
Moving this to the TV section since they are made-for-TV...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version