Author Topic: Galactic Heroes Thread  (Read 352159 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Galactic Heroes Thread
« Reply #1395 on: September 2, 2018, 05:25 PM »
For those of you who collected the older (original) Galactic Heroes line, did you keep the display/backdrops that came with the larger, multi figure (or vehicle) sets? I know some, like the Cantina, are sort of made to be little playsets - and are pretty neat. Our daughter has gotten past the age of playing with these, and I long ago stopped having room to display them. As much as I'd hate to get rid of them, they really are a space hog and difficult to store. I was cleaning up our garage a bit today and found these (and oh so many Funko boxes), and just thought to myself why am I keeping these just to make a mess in the garage? Did anyone else keep these, or did you ditch them long ago?

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 2, 2018, 05:56 PM »
Not sure what the market is like these days, but I sold all of those boxed sets you describe for a significant amount of cash on eBay about four years ago.  Not sure if the figures plus environment might also fetch a decent amount.

I was bummed my kids never got in to the Galactic Heroes stuff...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #1397 on: February 21, 2020, 11:30 AM »
So I guess the Playskool Heroes/Galactic Hero line is getting a name change...  now being called Star Wars: Mission Fleet

Looks like the same 2.5" articulated figures they have been doing for the last few years, but with a new brand name, I guess.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender