Author Topic: V - The 2nd Generation!  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
V - The 2nd Generation!
« on: June 9, 2003, 02:55 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/09/television.visitors.reut/index.html

Yay!  One of my all time favorite and cheesiest series is coming back again.  V !!!  I can't wait!  LOL!  :)  

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: V - The 2nd Generation!
« Reply #1 on: June 9, 2003, 02:58 PM »
I can't wait to see it.  I'm also glad its going to be NBC and not cable since I don't own cable.  Hopefully most of the original cast will still be on it in someways.  I wonder if its going to follow just the original miniseries events or the Final Battle and the TV shows.  

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2 on: June 9, 2003, 04:30 PM »
I vaguely remember watching the first one as a child, but more recently...it's been on cable a lot. My girlfriend has been watching it, and I've dropped in a few times to see scenes. What I've seen has been really lame.

I'd probably watch this if it was a cool movie of the week, but not because I was a fan of the original or anything.
Got Clones?

obi_robz

« Reply #3 on: June 9, 2003, 04:53 PM »
If those guys are still eating rodents, then I won’t be watching (assuming the show makes it’s way over the pond).

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #4 on: June 9, 2003, 04:57 PM »
I just sent this link to my girlfriend. She's extremely excited about this development, so thanks to Darth Broem for posting this news. I got the good brownie points for forwarding it and making her day.

:)
Got Clones?

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 9, 2003, 05:09 PM »
Well I really liked the first TV movie they made.  The pilot or whatever you want to call it.   The actual TV series itself was one of the cheesiest  and dumbest things that ever made it to prime time.  That's why it's so fun to me.   You sit there and wonder "How the heck did this make prime time?"  It's a guilty pleasure to watch it back in the day.  What can I say?  

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 9, 2003, 08:51 PM »
I want to get a copy of the TV shows since I don't remember them at all.  The only thing I do remember is when Charles was murdered and Diana has someone placed in the coffin with him for her punishment.  Hopefully the TV shnow wil evenuallty get on DVDs.