Author Topic: Death:a practitioners tale preview  (Read 2943 times)

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
Death:a practitioners tale preview
« on: April 11, 2007, 08:34 AM »
i havnt done any of the graphic or fine tuning...but here is a quick bit of back story and a preview.

during the last stand of the mandalorian under the command of jango fett, there was a small skirmish in one of the deserted cities, in the city there were a small number of villagers, hiding from the war...one of these villagers was called brisk...he was walking in one of the abandoned apartments when one of the republic soldiers stumbled upon him

and thinkin he was a manalorian child...and tried to take him for questioning...brisk fought of the man and killed him

...2 mandalorians had been following the republic soldier and came to help the boy...they took brisk under their wings...they were called jango fett and kal skirata.

this is tottaly the rough draft...the story has evolved slighly...the custom for brisk when he's grown up is impresive (maybe my best custom yet) the graphics will be sorted for the release and there will be a lot better sets (that was shot in a shelf in my cupboard) the other sets are better trust me...thats it for now...i'll try and get the pn up in a few weeks time...im already way behind schedule..i w\nted it out by last month but its well on the way there now... thanks for reading and i'll try and get chapter 1 out in 4 weeks time
in the words of a famous admiral......

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Death:a practitioners tale preview
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 07:34 PM »
This is an interesting story, and the customs look nice. However I would work on grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. It's hard to read and get into a story when the text isn't visually appealing, so just work on that and I'm sure we'll have a winner on our hands!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 06:51 PM »
Chewie's (a.k.a. the PN/Custom master) has said you take a lot of pictures of one shot, to take a pick of which one's the best.  Do that so some of the pictures aren't so blurry. Also do what Diddly said & you have a great  PN on your hands.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:39 PM »
thanks guys...the advice will be taken on board...like i said this was just a test run for the real pn but i will be reshooting now

ITS A TWAP!!!

Offline Brisk Arper

• Jedi Initiate
  • ITS A TWAP!!!!
    • View Profile
    • mandalorian mercs
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 03:13 PM »
ok so the sets for chapter 1 have been costurcted...all bar 1 anyway, but i have to move houses now...and i still have a few customs to do before i can start filming...starting with a better kal skirata lol...my kal sucks...fodder for these customs should arrive within the next few days (ebay) and then i can paint and begin the photography in ernest...hopefully coming soon...this is so far behind shcedule because i have taken up a new sw based project...mandalorian armour to wear to dragon con ...my helmets finished (ask if ya wanna see it and i'll post it up lol)the story has been re-written and is very very improved now...it was rather unplanned until now lol...and ive added a new fan fic charecter...deriss, he a mando training sergant...one of the cuy'val'dar in fact..he's gonna be one of the new customs...hes a communication expert...this custom is going to involve a lot of sculpting...as the only mando part goin on him is his helmet lol...all the chest plate and leg armour is going to be sculpted from scratch...pics posted as soon as i start...thats it for now folks...im holding it together at the moment and should be ready to shoot in 2 weeks time...(ps im also starting an imperial knights army if anyone would like to sel the red or blue EPIII senate guards?)

ITS A TWAP!!!