Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 5442 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 05:21 PM »
I guess my folks thought it'd be a cool way to give me my first figures. I still remember it though, nearly 30 years later. My figures were so abused it's pathetic. I never blew any of them up, but a number of them were frozen a number of times. I'm surprised any of them survived. I still have some. I've been trading them off over the past few years. I had the bed sheets, socks, a few shirts. My worst SW moment though was about 1980 or so when my sister destroyed my X-Wing. I had my stuff out in the middle of my bedroom floor, setting stuff up to play. My sister was jumping on my bed at the time. I don't know if she decided she was done or miscalculated, but she landed on my X-Wing, snapping off the top right wing.

Welcome to JD Blackwolf--

I advise you to be careful how you respond to JediMac's "I trust you beat the crap out of her shortly thereafter, as big brothers are supposed to do" comment. Not that I'm concerned but, if you say what you've done when you were young to a deserving sister as I have done some 'special folk' will forever remind you about it in here :P ::).

As long as you're not overly honest, tell it how it is too often (never refraining or restraining)as I have done--than you should make a good time here.

Other than that...itsa fun site so just kick it back and have a good time!

The DS

Offline Blackwolf13

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Omaha Fan Force
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 07:59 PM »
LOL! Thanks. As I recall, I didn't get beyond the yelling stage. My folks ushered her out of my room too quick for anything else. That and it was impressed upon me to keep my hands to myself. I got over it eventually and used the X-Wing as a battle damaged version before the official BD one came out.