Author Topic: Going to California...  (Read 2935 times)

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
Going to California...
« on: May 21, 2007, 01:41 PM »
... or not. 

So, my car's broken, I have no way to get to the airport for my flight, and even if I could pull that part of the equation off, I'd have no money for C4 because it's all going into the car.

Transmissions suck. >:(  A single small part for it goes bad, and I have to get whole new section - cuz the dealer doesn't sell the small part by itself.

ANYway, aside from being pretty ripped about the whole thing, and not being able to meet some of the other members of the UGP, and not being able to have fun at the table, and etc, etc, etc, I've realized that I'll also be missing my only chance to get the McQuarrie Droids before they hit eBay. I've always loved McQuarrie's work & was freakin' ecstatic when I heard they were coming out. Even more so when I realized I could pick 4 of them up for a reasonable price.

So, I was wondering if there is there any way someone could pick up a McDroids for me. It can even be damaged (I open all my stuff). I'd be happy to pay via payPal or whatever works. I know it's a little late, but just in case there's anyone out there that hasn't filled their quota, I figured it couldn't hurt to beg  :-\

Thanks,
Tom

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Going to California...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 04:47 PM »
Sorry to hear about all that Tom... that really sucks man.  It seems like things like that happen at the worst times... but then again, there's never a good time for a transmission to go out.   :-\

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you've got to be pretty damn aggravated about it.

:P

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 05:48 PM »
Damn dude that really really sucks, im sorry that that happened out of no where.
But speaking of the exclusives, that would be a cool idea for the guys who make it to pick up some of the exclusives for their custom pals. hint hin ;) ;)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 07:32 PM »
This really isn't the place for this.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile