Author Topic: JD/Marauder Inc. Give-Away!  (Read 4747 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
JD/Marauder Inc. Give-Away!
« on: May 23, 2007, 05:02 PM »
Dunno if you guys noticed but we're working with Marauder Inc. "Gun Runners" here at JediDefender.com to bring to you custom weapons give-aways! 

Clicky to Read Give-Away!

For those of you unaware, Marauder Inc. makes an EXTENSIVE library of durable PLASTIC (not resin, there's distinct differences in quality/durability) weaponry of great detail and intricacy...  One need only check out their Stormtrooper Blaster to see how much Hasbro could improve on the sculpting of their weapon!

But there's a huge mix of Earth Military, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, and other weaponry to pick from to diversify your collection's arsenal, or give your customs some added unique qualities.  The weapons are made from a firm plastic similar to high-end bootleg vintage Star Wars accessories.  Injection molded and everything, they sure stand up to wear and tear.

Check out the give-away page, and watch for updated give-aways in the future as well.  And thanks to Marauder Inc. for the product as well!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: JD/Marauder Inc. Give-Away!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 10:06 AM »
Ooh, these are excellent figure weapons. I've been to their site several times. Haven't order yet. But they look amazing. I'll be entering the contest for sure. Thanks Jesse.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:42 AM »
I bought some furniture from this site a few months ago.  GREAT stuff!  Highly recommended.  They've added a few items since then, here's hoping they add more!
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 03:38 PM »
They seemingly have some outlet to sell Power Team Elite pieces.  I love their furniture too Lance...  The folding chairs and ladder are especially nice pieces, but I have a ton of the bunkbed/lockers too and those are pretty great unto themselves.  WIsh Big Lots would get more PTE stuff in routinely. :(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77