Collecting > Customs Community and Group Projects

JD/Marauder Inc. Give-Away!

(1/1)

Jesse James:
Dunno if you guys noticed but we're working with Marauder Inc. "Gun Runners" here at JediDefender.com to bring to you custom weapons give-aways! 

Clicky to Read Give-Away!

For those of you unaware, Marauder Inc. makes an EXTENSIVE library of durable PLASTIC (not resin, there's distinct differences in quality/durability) weaponry of great detail and intricacy...  One need only check out their Stormtrooper Blaster to see how much Hasbro could improve on the sculpting of their weapon!

But there's a huge mix of Earth Military, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, and other weaponry to pick from to diversify your collection's arsenal, or give your customs some added unique qualities.  The weapons are made from a firm plastic similar to high-end bootleg vintage Star Wars accessories.  Injection molded and everything, they sure stand up to wear and tear.

Check out the give-away page, and watch for updated give-aways in the future as well.  And thanks to Marauder Inc. for the product as well!

jedi_master_sal:
Ooh, these are excellent figure weapons. I've been to their site several times. Haven't order yet. But they look amazing. I'll be entering the contest for sure. Thanks Jesse.

Quazar:
I bought some furniture from this site a few months ago.  GREAT stuff!  Highly recommended.  They've added a few items since then, here's hoping they add more!

Jesse James:
They seemingly have some outlet to sell Power Team Elite pieces.  I love their furniture too Lance...  The folding chairs and ladder are especially nice pieces, but I have a ton of the bunkbed/lockers too and those are pretty great unto themselves.  WIsh Big Lots would get more PTE stuff in routinely. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version