Author Topic: How's the post padding over here????  (Read 5499 times)

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: How's the post padding over here????
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2003, 02:35 PM »
Hey thanks for all the welcomes guys, good to see slot of you here!!!! So it's eithere here or at GH, but alot of you all have left the 'scum!!!

You know it wasn't really about post padding, that's just a title I gave myself and few others. I mean we weren't real post padders that I can see. We kept it confined to one thread, in fact it was the only thread I really only visited over there, the infamous post count post thread!!!! If and when I did post in other threads I tried to keep it to the subject at hand. Anyways the thread and fun is over at the scum. The rules there are over the top. I mean you can't even deviate from the subject one bit before the scum gestapo come in and round us all up!!!  >:( Anyhoo I don't post that much anyways but I'll try to visit you all here every once and a while!!! ;) Especially since alot I already know!!!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Darth Ghidorah

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2003, 03:41 PM »
A word to the wise, if you bash RS the mods and admins will edit your posts. Believe me. Anyway, I  would edit real quick just in case.
You suck at life.

Ewoks own you.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2003, 03:54 PM »
A word to the wise, if you bash RS the mods and admins will edit your posts. Believe me. Anyway, I  would edit real quick just in case.

Here's the deal, Ghido, there's a difference between what you were doing when I edited your message and what Lady Jaye and others have done. You said "Rs blows", Lady Jaye says "The rules there are over the top. I mean you can't even deviate from the subject one bit before the scum gestapo come in and round us all up!!!"

See the difference?

It's all in tact, my friend, and saying "Rs blows" and leaving it at that possessed no tact at all...

Now I understand that people are pissed at RS, hell, I am too, but I'm hoping everybody can get their animosity towards RS out of their system so we can all enjoy ourselves here. I don't like editing posts, Ghido, but that's what Moderators have to do when you don't moderate yourself.

Now, I know we are all a classy bunch here, and as a moderator all of you have made my job real easy because there's never a reason to delete/modify/etc, so let's just keep tact in mind as always, alright?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2003, 03:59 PM by Angry Ewok »

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 04:12 PM »
Welcome, Lady Jaye!  ;D

Offline ponda barfly

• Youngling
  • he doesnt like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2003, 04:40 PM »
nice to see you here lj, hope you stick around and say hello every now and again!

think youll like it here

barfly

Offline Darth Ghidorah

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2003, 04:59 PM »
Stop calling me Ghido, would you? Not unless you are a Gojira fan. ;D

BTW do you remember the "imposter" as you him called him at RS? That was me, I was trying to hide my identity after the chat room incident, then I changed my name to Insane Wok, so I wouldn't be an "imposter".

Oh and I have a question. Do the avatars have to 50x50 pixels?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2003, 05:36 PM by Darth Ghidorah »
You suck at life.

Ewoks own you.

obi_robz

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2003, 05:13 PM »

Now I understand that people are pissed at RS, hell, I am too

LOL, from a UK perspective, that sounds you’re saying everyone at RS is drunk (i.e. “pissed”)…that would go a long way to explaining the recent atmosphere over there ;D

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2003, 05:16 PM »
Oh and I have a question. Do the avatars have to 50x50 pixels?

Yes, avatars have a 50x50 Pixel limit. This is to keep the load time of each thread to a minimum.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2003, 06:10 PM »

LOL, from a UK perspective, that sounds you’re saying everyone at RS is drunk (i.e. “pissed”)…that would go a long way to explaining the recent atmosphere over there ;D
You know, I never thought of it that way - but you're right.

Stop calling me Ghido, would you? Not unless you are a Gojira fan.
Sure thing.

BTW do you remember the "imposter" as you him called him at RS? That was me, I was trying to hide my identity after the chat room incident, then I changed my name to Insane Wok, so I wouldn't be an "imposter".
Yes, I knew that you were the imposter... you're really not that covert because I don't think anyone was fooled with who you are/were. LOL.

Last but not least, Welcome to JD, Lady Jaye - but let's get this straight - Cobraaaa! ;)

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2003, 06:22 PM »

Hee hee.  :)
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline ezehogan

• Youngling
  • Blast them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2003, 12:52 PM »
Hey Lady Jaye!

Haven't seen you anywhere in awhile!  Good to see a familiar face (well, I guess that doesn't apply over the internet).
Mr. Burns:  "Use an open faced club!  A sand wedge!"

Homer:  "Mmmmmm open face club sandwhich...."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2003, 02:36 AM »
Nice to see more familiar faces visiting JD. Welcome and I hope you kick back and stay awhile.  :)
I remember my dream now.

Offline Master Chief

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • If you're stupid, then please CLICK HERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2003, 03:13 PM »
Quote from: Jango Fettish
[quote

I was "let go", so to speak. I was on my way out anyway, especially after the quality going downhill, and GNT's superiority complex, plus the newbie influx, politics, religion, and trolls. It became to much to handle.

JD is heaven.. :-*

Amen Cory. JD is indeed heaven. No noobs posting ridicular topics, no political threads, no words asscotiate threads, no useless threads.

I am so glad I left RS forum since it was overwhelmed by a bunch of noobs who post topics about colors.  ::)

so , JD is indeed heaven. :)
Master Chief:  Has anyone else made it out of Halo alive?

Cortana: No, it just dust and echo...We're all that lefts...We did it, we saved earth, we had no choice..it over...we're done.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 03:46 PM »
Hey wait, I posted a topic about a color Sal :-*