Author Topic: 30AC Wave 7 - Battle of Endor  (Read 42255 times)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Wave 7 - Battle of Endor
« Reply #150 on: December 13, 2007, 03:19 PM »
Wave 7 in the heezy at HTS.com, go get some.  McHan and McSnowie.

Don't forget today's the last day for some codes - try "friends20" and "holiday20".
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 13, 2007, 03:37 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Dressel... just ordered two McQuarrie Obi Wan/Yodas for $23.98 shipped.   :)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2007, 04:53 PM »
Wave 7 in the heezy at HTS.com, go get some.  McHan and McSnowie.

Don't forget today's the last day for some codes - try "friends20" and "holiday20".

Thanks, I picked up a McHan and two McSnowies for $17.96!

Gotta love when the manufacturer undercuts the retailers! And you just know they are still making a profit...
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2007, 04:55 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Dressel... just ordered two McQuarrie Obi Wan/Yodas for $23.98 shipped.   :)

Why oh Why did I buy these at CIV?
 ;D
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2007, 06:32 PM »

Why oh Why did I buy these at CIV?
 ;D

I believe that was Comic Con. But I agree. It cost more to get them then, than it does now.

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2007, 07:13 PM »
Now if only HTS would ship the five Wave 7 figures I ordered last Friday...   :-\

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2007, 03:25 AM »
Now if only HTS would ship the five Wave 7 figures I ordered last Friday...   :-\

They shipped my order. They should of shipped yours.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2007, 03:44 PM »
It's 3:30 PM EST.  Time to go over to HTS.com and pick up your McSolo.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2007, 11:09 PM »
The McClam head fits pretty nice on the A-Wing pilot, for a little variety.  And vice versa.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2007, 10:13 AM »
The McClam head fits pretty nice on the A-Wing pilot, for a little variety.  And vice versa.

I did that as well, along with the Rebel Honor Guard head. All three heads work nicely on all three bodies.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2007, 03:04 PM »
So my McSolos from HTS came the other day... Word to the wise, never order with HTS if you want anything MOMC. >:( Each one of my figures were shipped in a box that was about 1/2 inch, to an inch too small on the outside. They had to bend the card completely, completely curving it, just to fit the figure in the box. This happened on both of my figures.

Just days earlier my A-Wingers arrived, also from HTS. They were thrown into a box that was far too large for just one figure. There was one of those little air cushions inside, which really did nothing since there was so much room for the figure to bounce around. Luckily, I was just looking to open these anyways so it really didn't matter to me how the cards looked. One was fairly beat up but the other was nice and MOMC. I'm really glad I didn't have to pay shipping (or anything above retail on these for that matter).

"This is the way."

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 24, 2007, 04:24 PM »
HTS got me what I wanted most for Christmas today: Romba & Graak. :D

I ordered them, Artoo and Tycho a couple days ago, but HTS upgraded me to FedEx overnight free! ;D

I thought I had posted this in recent purchases...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 08:03 PM by Ook »

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2007, 04:04 PM »

I did that as well, along with the Rebel Honor Guard head. All three heads work nicely on all three bodies.

I think the McQuarrie Rebel Trooper and the Rebel Honor Guard are close enough to work. However, I found the neck post on the A-Wing pilot is too long and with both the McQuarrie Rebel and Rebel Honor Guard heads the new "character" ends up looking like they have the neck of a giraffe.

Maybe I'm being too picky. I would have loved to mix and match A-Wing pilots, Rebel Honor Guards and McQuarrie Rebel Troopers like this. Heck - throw in the Naboo Soldier too (although that would have meant that the Yellow version from last year would have also worked too)
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2007, 09:18 AM »
However, I found the neck post on the A-Wing pilot is too long and with both the McQuarrie Rebel and Rebel Honor Guard heads the new "character" ends up looking like they have the neck of a giraffe.

If you don't have a dremel, use an appropriately sized drill bit to scoop out that extra bit to make it fit better. Takes 5 seconds to do by hand.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2007, 11:23 AM »
I've done that many times myself, Anton.  Very, very easy- you just have to be careful to not push too hard or too quickly so that the drill bit doesn't come out the top of their head!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke