Collecting > Celebration IV - Ultimate Group Project

Great Job Everyone

(1/8) > >>

Darth Kenobi:
Just wanted to say that you guys did a very impressive job with this project.  I ended up watching it for a while yesterday and was shock at how good it look.  So far one of the best things at the con that I saw.   The Group did a great job. 

Daigo-Bah:
I mean, it's better than I expected considering how many people were involved in this, and over such distances!  Think about how many roadblocks we had throughout the year (chats and almost-cancellations  :'().  Bravo to the project leaders on a fantastic job!  By the way, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much the cityscape resembles Glassman's concept images!

Phrubruh:
We did. We got pretty close considering we had no clue what this thing would look like until we opened it up at C4.

King_Maul:
I got to see the completed project first hand, and CONGRATS to you all who participated because the results were FANTASTIC!  There was nothing else like it at CIV.  The size and the number of custom pieces indicated the massiveness of the project, and it was all pulled together!  Great job to the guys who set it up because the display tables were provided late and some issues with the table skirts existed.  Awesome creativity and I love the little things like the Buck Rogers pieces I almost missed if someone hadn't said something.  It was super!

CorranHorn:
Great job guys, the display looks fabulous!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version