Author Topic: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy  (Read 25889 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
« Reply #75 on: January 5, 2007, 09:46 AM »
Deanna, there are three near that area, but I don't specifically recall one in the mushroom area.

One is before you get there on a ledge right near where you build the tractor trailer,

the one you get when you destroy the three hatches and

the one right after the mushrooms in the chasm area that you have to use Vader, or the Emperor to build a bridge. That last one was tricky, you build half the bridge, walk out on it ad buils the other half.

Hope that helps.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 1, 2007, 02:56 PM »
Last month during Christmas break I finally reached 100% on my first saved game of Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy.  Not really to mention that I also built up the infinite studs fountain.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2007, 09:43 AM »
Started playing another game to play a more efficient one. During Free Play, I made it a point to go for the Score x2 Brick early. Huge help. I had to play the first level a few time to earn some studs, but by the time I played ROTJ, my stud totals went up fast. I was getting True Jedi instantly. By Chapter 5, I had all the Orange brick and earned over 300,000,000 studs during that round. Lots of fun.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Padawan Wagaboodles

• Jedi Initiate
  • Choose wisely
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #78 on: August 3, 2007, 03:55 PM »
Does anyone have a list of where all the red bricks are located?