Author Topic: Toss her in the clink with Paris.  (Read 14654 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Toss her in the clink with Paris.
« Reply #75 on: June 8, 2007, 07:14 PM »

My faith in Truth, Justice, and The American Way:  Restored.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 8, 2007, 07:24 PM »
Paris Hilton's rash, I mean.

Sorry, no.  I'm not a woman who scopes out the rags at the supermarket checkout line.

;D
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #77 on: June 8, 2007, 07:24 PM »
Wonder who it was that screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the press conference will it was announced she was going back in jail.  Can't belive there are people who act like this is so bad or act as if its  the death of Paris.  Liked the female reporter response to that guy, "Shut up".  Hopefully Paris doesn't like jail and this sets her straight (yeah right) before she kills someone.

From Wikipedia:

Anthony ("Tony") Barbieri is an American comedy writer whose work has appeared on television programs such as Crank Yankers and the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.

Born in Framingham, Massachusetts, his long-running Monroe series has appeared in more than 100 issues of Mad Magazine.

[edit] Jake Byrd

On the Jimmy Kimmel Live show, one of the things Barbieri is best known for is insinuating himself into major news stories, as a fictitious character. Among other names, he has called himself Jake Byrd when doing this. He has successfully fooled major media outlets, including The New York Times and Court TV.

One of his most recent famous stunts was posing as an obsessed fan at the 2005 trial of Michael Jackson. During the arraignment of Michael Jackson he fooled The New York Times. During jury deliberations, he similarly fooled Court TV, as the same character, with the same back story ([1]). The Jake Byrd character ostensibly works in a pet store in southern California.

He was heard screaming "No, No, No, No!" at the Paris Hilton News conference, when Paris Hilton was sent back to Jail for driving on a suspended License, on June 8th, 2007 and was referred to in news reports (without any mention of the fact that he was "performing") ([2]).

Funny ****.  But getting media outlets and others to fall for his stuff--that's even funnier.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Online P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 8, 2007, 07:34 PM »

That picture is priceless. Paris just learned not everything will go her way. And mommy things poor Paris can do no wrong.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 8, 2007, 08:42 PM »
I bet she'll be even richer when she gets out though...

****...I'd do 2 years in prison to have her fortune. What's it at right now?

The ubiquitous heiress may not be as wealthy as she'd like you to think. But she is piling up her own personal fortune as brand spokesman, reality TV fixture, B-list movie starlet and bestselling author. Paris also puts out her own perfume and jewelry. Call them her day jobs; at night Paris gets paid big bucks to show her face at of-the-minute clubs, commanding up to $300,000 per appearance abroad.

Holy crap.  :o I'll be lucky to make that in what, 15 years? Not to defend DUI, driving with a suspended license, or all that, but...damn.  :-X

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 8, 2007, 09:31 PM »
Wonder who it was that screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the press conference will it was announced she was going back in jail.  Can't belive there are people who act like this is so bad or act as if its  the death of Paris.  Liked the female reporter response to that guy, "Shut up".  Hopefully Paris doesn't like jail and this sets her straight (yeah right) before she kills someone.

From Wikipedia:

Anthony ("Tony") Barbieri is an American comedy writer whose work has appeared on television programs such as Crank Yankers and the Jimmy Kimmel Live show.

Born in Framingham, Massachusetts, his long-running Monroe series has appeared in more than 100 issues of Mad Magazine.

[edit] Jake Byrd

On the Jimmy Kimmel Live show, one of the things Barbieri is best known for is insinuating himself into major news stories, as a fictitious character. Among other names, he has called himself Jake Byrd when doing this. He has successfully fooled major media outlets, including The New York Times and Court TV.

One of his most recent famous stunts was posing as an obsessed fan at the 2005 trial of Michael Jackson. During the arraignment of Michael Jackson he fooled The New York Times. During jury deliberations, he similarly fooled Court TV, as the same character, with the same back story ([1]). The Jake Byrd character ostensibly works in a pet store in southern California.

He was heard screaming "No, No, No, No!" at the Paris Hilton News conference, when Paris Hilton was sent back to Jail for driving on a suspended License, on June 8th, 2007 and was referred to in news reports (without any mention of the fact that he was "performing") ([2]).

Funny ****.  But getting media outlets and others to fall for his stuff--that's even funnier.

Got home and heard him on the news about what he thought about this whole thing.    Every time the media looks foolish is good for a laugh.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #81 on: June 9, 2007, 12:20 AM »
Paris Hilton's rash, I mean.

Sorry, no.  I'm not a woman who scopes out the rags at the supermarket checkout line.

;D

Boringggg...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #82 on: June 9, 2007, 01:16 AM »
I don't care if she makes $10 million when she gets out selling her story to someone...  It's really not like it impacts her lifestyle one way or the other.  What I like is seeing that twat cry as she goes back into the jail.  Personally I have my doubts that she got out through scrupulous means, and I'd be looking into that Sheriff's dealings with her parents.  Make him think twice about pulling that **** again with anyone, famous or otherwise.

A great day for humanity.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 9, 2007, 01:18 AM »
I was pleased too.  Nothing like seeing a spoiled brat cry.

:P

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 9, 2007, 06:12 AM »
That made my day , and the best bit is it went from the 23 days back to the full 45
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 9, 2007, 07:28 AM »

Somewhere, Todd Bridges is preparing to pitch on helluva reality tv show to Fox.

This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 9, 2007, 08:21 PM »

Because this cant get quoted enough...that pic is AWESOME!!!

It is truly amazing to see how much the media cares about all this, because I dont give a rats ass (even though its very funny!!!)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 9, 2007, 10:45 PM »
I was pleased too.  Nothing like seeing a spoiled brat cry.

:P
Exactly.

That picture is pirceless man.Ahaha!  ;D
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General