Author Topic: Brad's Art (Original Drawings, Rough Sketches, Prints)  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Hey folks,

I've had a lot of support from members of this community, emotionally and financially, and I really appreciate all of you who have helped me grow as an artist and as a person. As much as I hate it, because I'm still very self-conscious, I'm beginning to focus more on promoting my work, and so I figured here at JediDefender would be a good place to start.

I'm available for commissions, so just contact me if there's something you've got in mind.

For Sale:

Lando Calrissian in Skiff Gear
Original Pencil Sketch on Tracing Paper / 5 1/2 x 6 1/2
Contact for Price, Negotiable

Okonokos Mural (My Morning Jacket)
Numbered Edition of 230 Prints, Heavy Pound Acid Free Paper / Black Ink on Cream Tone / 20 x 26
Numbered Print : $40 or Remarqued Numbered Print : $65
Shipping (Mailed in Tube) : $5

Venom (Spider-Man)
Edition of 10 Prints, Each Watercolored By Hand / 11 x 13 1/2
Watercolored Print: $130
Shipping (Mailed in Tube) : $5

Side projects that get me commission...

PRE-ORDER 'Out Of Character' (St. Louis Cardinals, 2006 World Series) by Rick Rush
*I'm the Serigraph Artist for Rick Rush, so while this is his artwork, I'll be working with him on recreating his art on the screen positives and assisting in the physical printing and racking each of the Serigraphs
Edition of 300, Numbered and Signed by Rick Rush / Size will be in the 22 x 33 range
Serigraph (Silk Screened Print): $650 (Retail will be $800 once these prints are finished)
Shipping (Mailed Flat) : FREE

'Right For The Roses' (Texas Longhorns, 2005 NCAA Champions) by Rick Rush
*This was my first project as Serigraph Artist for Rick Rush. I helped him in recreating his art on the screen positives and assisted in the physical printing and racking each of the Serigraphs...
Edition of 300, Numbered and Signed by Rick Rush / 29 1/2 X 37
Serigraph (Silk Screened Print): $800
Shipping (Mailed Flat) : $15
« Last Edit: June 7, 2007, 11:03 AM by Angry Ewok »