Author Topic: Bossk?  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Darth Ghidorah

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Bossk?
« on: June 10, 2003, 12:54 AM »
In the Special Edition he was on the Sail Barge, does anyone know if he escaped or something? I can't remember if I ever read anything about this or not.
You suck at life.

Ewoks own you.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Bossk?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 02:05 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the Trandoshian we see in Jabba's Palace and on the Skiff was not Bossk. However, Dengar is in clear-view in Jabba's Palace.
I don't know for sure, but the Trandoshian in question might be a female.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 11:15 AM »
I know Bossk can be seen in the original version of ROTJ.  I believe in the palace and possibly even the Sail Barge.  I'd have to watch it again though.  

Offline Hung Solow

• Jedi Initiate
  • Public Enemy #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 02:41 AM »
Someone who looks alot like Dengar is there too.
Blessed be the Maker and his Water, Blessed be the coming and the going of Him, May His passage cleanse the world. --- Dune: Dr. Kynes; Imperial Ecologist

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 09:02 PM »
That was definitely Bossk on ROTJ.  He had the exact same spacesuit on as he did in ESB.  I actually didn't notice Dengar in ROTJ, so I will have to watch it again to look out for him.  Where exactly is he in the movie (obivously on the Sail Barge)?
dustrho

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 09:21 PM »
Dengar is in the palace, he can be seen very clearly. Odd how I have never spotted Bossk in ROTJ and yet I have seen Dengar, when nobody has seen Dengar but have seen Bossk.  ::)

Official proof he was in ROTJ is in that the Databanks at SW.com list him as being in V and VI.

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 02:07 PM »
You can see Bossk in a quick shot on the Sail Barge standing around Jabba. I'm pretty sure its the scene where Jabba pulls Leia back from the window. He's standing by a pole or column or whatever the hell those things are in the sailbarge. I think he's next to Ree-Yees or J'Quille or one of those guys.

Angry Ewok, I think you're thinking of the Sauron alien, like the ones in the Cantina.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 1, 2003, 11:23 PM »
In the action figure book ( I think it is Steve Sansweets, I don't have it in front of me) there is a picture of Jabba on his Throne and there in the Back Row far left is Bossk, right next to Boba Fett.  So he was "on the set".  I'll see if I can't snag a picture of him either at the palace or on the barge  this weekend with the other ones I am trying to get...

Offline roguestormtrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 5, 2003, 08:35 PM »
In the action figure book ( I think it is Steve Sansweets, I don't have it in front of me) there is a picture of Jabba on his Throne and there in the Back Row far left is Bossk, right next to Boba Fett.  So he was "on the set".  I'll see if I can't snag a picture of him either at the palace or on the barge  this weekend with the other ones I am trying to get...

I'm looking at the AFA right now,  and if you look at that pic on pg.148, it does indeed look like Bossk all the way in the left corner standing behind Boba Fett and in front of Amanaman.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 6, 2003, 08:53 AM »
Ok, I can't be 100% positive, but I watched the Palace Scenes and Barge Scenes on Super Slow and ZOOMed In at certain times as well on the Widescreen Version and could not find Bossk anywhere.  There is a Creature that looks like him, but does not have his uniform on.

Dengar is all over the place though.  There are some real good shots of him (without backpack) from all angles as well.

Add that to my search for a PruneFace in Endor and my wife was really confused why I was watching the movie in Slowmotion, standing or at times kneeling in front of the TV....