Collectibles > Kubricks

Medicom Parco '08 Carded Series 1 6-Pack

<< < (12/12)

Jayson:
Yep, it's the 1:48 HK chase fig with the 2 red gauntlets (ROTJ)

BrentS:

--- Quote from: jedijaybird on January  7, 2008, 10:14 AM ---Yep, it's the 1:48 HK chase fig with the 2 red gauntlets (ROTJ)

--- End quote ---

Interesting...  I told myself I wasn't interested in trying to track down those Fett variations.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on January  6, 2008, 08:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: DSJ™ on January  6, 2008, 06:08 PM ---Yeah, unfortunately no number on this set. Medicom would be the only ones that would know.

--- Quote from: Hes No Good to Me Dead on July 29, 2007, 12:01 AM ---Also this is only the first wave of the Bounty Hunters. The next lot will be released in November, so don't worry if you miss out this time.
--- End quote ---

Was another lot issued in November? Looking at the auctions since the release, not many really have shown up. Would be nice to grab another for less.

--- End quote ---

Actually a lot still haven't even come out yet.  My set is still undelivered in Japan, so there are more yet to come and surely some of those will hit ebay.  Same story for those Bearbrick things apparently (five pack).

--- End quote ---

My set finally arrived at my Japanese friend's place this week, so there may be another flush of these on ebay.  I'm not sure if this indicates any increase in production or not.  The set coming to me was ordered early on, at the same time as the bearbrick five pack was available and that was delivered some time ago, but these took forever to arrive.  But if you're interested in them still, there might be some popping up on Ebay soon. 

evenflow:
I never picked this up, if thats the case i may have to consider it.  ;D

skyward72:
Looks like these have started to show up on Ebay again.  Too bad the sellers keep raising the price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version