Author Topic: McFetts for other McQuarries  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
McFetts for other McQuarries
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:36 PM »
I have two extra McFetts I'd like to trade for either McChewies or McTroopers. Both are failry nice and minty fresh. Though I dropped one getting out of my car today and it has a slight ding (the black finish on the front tore off slighty, it is just a pin size tear though). Just a 1-for-1 swap is fine with me. I need at least two McChewies and may need some troopers as well. Send me a PM if you are interested. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Gen Kai Vann

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: McFetts for other McQuarries
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 08:51 PM »
I sent a PM to you but have yet to receive a reply. As an update, i now have two McChewie's to trade. PM me if you are still looking for these.

Thank you

GKV

Offline Gen Kai Vann

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 3, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Sent you another PM, plus an email. Still haven't heard from you. I now have 3 McChewies to trade, but have yet to find a single McFett in my area. Let me know if you are still interested in trading or not please. Thanks!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: July 3, 2007, 01:20 AM »
Ryan's been MIA for a time GKV, not sure when he'll be back...  Sounds like you're in the land of milk and honey for McBacca's though!  Wow!  I never have seen one in the wild, but then again I haven't hardly seen any McFigure since I saw a Trooper at KM during the first sightings of 2007 product.

Good for you man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Gen Kai Vann

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 3, 2007, 11:15 AM »
Oh, didn't know he was MIA. I feel like a jerk now. I hope he's okay. Thanks for the heads up JJ. Yeah, i keep going to TRU to try and snag a McFett and keep finding a bunch of legends clones and a McChewie in the same Stash spot. If not for the clones and the spot being way high (i only noticed it because i'm 6'5" and it's in my sight line) i would almost think it's where some kid keeps stashing stuff. Instead I think i've found a scalpers blind, so I put the clones back on the pegs but bought the McChewies because I noticed Ryan needed them and had the McFetts i need for a project. Anywho, thanks for the info.

GKV

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: July 5, 2007, 02:33 AM »
Sorry about that... I'm MIA no longer, PM finally responded to. :)
"This is the way."