Author Topic: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed  (Read 103874 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Wave 2 - The Force Unleashed
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2008, 09:19 AM »
"3. OK, so now that we know there are plans in the works for "Midnight Madness" events for The Clone Wars toy launch in July,

I know this is off topic but, a midnight madness has been confirmed?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2008, 10:01 AM »
Hasbro has confirmed in the Q&As that there will be "Midnight Madness" type events at the various retailers, but those retailers have not made them public yet...  examples:

There will indeed be similar activity as during Episode III, but the exact nature has yet to be determined.  We will keep everyone informed as the details shape up.

Yes indeed, retailers are shaping up their plans and there will be activity similar to 2005 and the launch of Episode III toys. As for specific details, it is too early to talk about it but as things take shape we will keep fans informed.

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2008, 02:24 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised to see the FU wave repacked in the Legacy line for the launch of the game.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2008, 09:20 AM »
Hasbro has confirmed in the Q&As that there will be "Midnight Madness" type events at the various retailers, but those retailers have not made them public yet...  examples:

There will indeed be similar activity as during Episode III, but the exact nature has yet to be determined.  We will keep everyone informed as the details shape up.

Yes indeed, retailers are shaping up their plans and there will be activity similar to 2005 and the launch of Episode III toys. As for specific details, it is too early to talk about it but as things take shape we will keep fans informed.

I wouldn't have thunk it, but here we are. I wonder what similar could mean though?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."