Author Topic: Poor Shipping Condition?  (Read 2691 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Poor Shipping Condition?
« on: July 20, 2007, 12:36 PM »
I received my Bib Fortuna 12" figure today.  I was very dissapointed with the shipping condition.  The front of the box was noticeable pushed in - creating spider veins throught the corners of the front face.  I'm going to open him up anyway so its probably no big deal, I'm just curious if this is typical?

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Poor Shipping Condition?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 02:19 PM »
I've heard of some people being disappointed with the condition of the boxes in regards to shipping, but I have had no problems with the items I've ordered through sideshow.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:06 PM »
I just got my Leia today and the box was crushed. Onbly the second time its happened, now i just have to get them to send me a new box.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 11:36 PM »
I've ordered several figures from Sideshow, and I haven't recieved a crushed one yet. Brent you should try contacting them if you haven't already to see if they will replace it. I've had to call Sideshow's customer service twice, and have found they were very helpful/nice both times.
"This is the way."

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 07:17 AM »
For an extra fee, they will double box the figures for you.  That is what I did after I got a crushed box on my Anakin figure.  They will send you a new box, but it comes unfolded.  You have to put the new box inside the packing box to get it to keep its shape.