Author Topic: 2008 Wave 1 - Revenge of the Sith  (Read 84481 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Wave 1 - Revenge of the Sith
« Reply #165 on: November 2, 2007, 05:05 PM »
With all the all new version of Gree I'm hoping we get a new clone head---that hopefully we get him with a different hair cut like www.starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Faie.  But since the Elite troopers helmet doesn't come off and Gree does I'm kind of hoping for a semi blend of the 2 characters.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2007, 02:27 PM »

Is the body suit supposed to be grey on this trooper?  Looking at the movie recently I could swear it's the standard black body suit.  Do I need a new TV, or has Hasbro gotten it wrong?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:24 PM by Jeff »
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2007, 06:23 PM »
They are getting it wrong....sigh, again.

And is it me or does it seem like the helmet is wrong. The visor looks off kilter adn still too much like the Biker Scout.

Gawd, I'm glad this will be my last big army builder. I'm done with it after that. Just squads for me (5 figs) of troop type figs.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2008, 02:41 AM »
Someone over at RS found this wave at Walmart.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2008, 02:56 AM »
****...  I'm still tracking down coin figures...  Not relishing the idea of stand figures being out.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2008, 09:46 AM »
It doesnt surprise me. I am glad i done with the coin album, those last waves were tough, I still have not seen 7.5 at retail.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2008, 01:29 PM »
Agghhhhh!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2008, 10:14 PM »
Someone over at RS found this wave at Walmart.
[/quotat]

in the states or canada?
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2008, 10:22 PM »
Sacramento, CA I believe.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2008, 10:44 PM »
so much for canada getting wave one first...hasbro really doesnt give two ****s about us up here.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2008, 11:05 PM »
A local Wal-Mart here in the OC (Orange County, CA) had some of this wave. I picked up the Po Nudo and 2-1B. They were in those cardboard trays packed with wave 7.5 and 8 figures. Including the McQ Rebel Trooper, Hawkbat Clone, Jango. I did not see the Mustafar droid, Kashyyk trooper or the Tri-Droid. The ones that did have from wave one, they had one of each.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2008, 02:21 AM »
Capt. Yoda, did they have coins (the repacks) or stands?  Just curious...  I still need Pax Bonkik's coin and Holo Vader's coin.  Saw some 7.5 the other night, but of all things they were the ones people just sent me coins for the other day. :)  Not the odder figures int he lot like Pax, or the red naboo guy, or Vader.  You'd think they'd be the tougher scores.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2008, 09:52 AM »
I was just checking out a Gallery of Wave 1 that SW Action News has up, and it looks like the Anakin must have new hip articulation - or could the previous Evolutions version do that?  I don't remember I guess.  Looks like a nice wave overall, hopefully it starts hitting more widespread soon (although the break has been nice).

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2008, 10:11 AM »
it looks like the Anakin must have new hip articulation - or could the previous Evolutions version do that?  I don't remember I guess.

I thought I heard somewhere along the line (Q&A, convention, early pics, someplace ???) that both Obi-Wan and Anakin were not straight repacks but had been retooled to add a new waist area that allowed both figures to have ball jointed hips so they could do the splits like that...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2008, 11:21 AM »
Capt. Yoda, did they have coins (the repacks) or stands?  Just curious...  I still need Pax Bonkik's coin and Holo Vader's coin.  Saw some 7.5 the other night, but of all things they were the ones people just sent me coins for the other day. :)  Not the odder figures int he lot like Pax, or the red naboo guy, or Vader.  You'd think they'd be the tougher scores.

Most of them had coins.