Author Topic: Hasbro Mighty Muggs  (Read 59192 times)

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro Mighty Muggs
« Reply #195 on: November 6, 2008, 10:30 AM »
Per the otheR Site, there are rumors of Biggs Darklighter, Ben Kenobi (old man Ben?), Snowtrooper and Bossk.  Still no Padme.
I am not the Stig

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 6, 2008, 01:48 PM »
Now thru November 12th, Mighty Muggs are on sale at KB for $9.99, and if you spend $30, you get a $10 gift card to apply to your next purchase of $30 (at least that's what I think the promotion says).  Galactic Heroes are also $5.99.  Don't know if its worth checking, just thought I'd share this sale I saw....
I am not the Stig

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 8, 2008, 06:54 PM »
To my surprise and delight, I found and purchased the new wave at TRU today (Hoth Han, Plo Koon, Grand Moff Tarkin). The new Vader was nowhere to be found.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2008, 09:25 AM »
I stopped into KB hoping they would have something new in conjunction with their sale on MM, but nothing  :P  Though if I needed a C3PO or Ben Kenobi, I'd be all set.  I don't know why the C3PO sits so long.  In the 3 3/4 line C3PO usually isn't all that exciting, but the MM version is really pretty neat looking, to me anyway....
I am not the Stig

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2008, 10:49 AM »
That's weird, the See Threepio Mugg was one of the fastest sellers around here.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 6, 2008, 07:15 PM »
I went to a toy show today and was able to pick up Stormtrooper and Jango Fett for less than retail price! ;D

The same vendor was also selling Wave 7 (Darth Maul & Darth Revan).
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53 AM »
Haven't seen that these would found by anyone on JD, but I saw that two faced Vader, Darth Revan, Hoth Han and Shirtless Maul this am at a Wal-Mart.  They were in a cart with some other various toys (it was during the time the section is stocked) so I'm thinking they were being restocked.  I really wanted to get them, but didn't have the money to do it, so I had to put them back.  :'(

In particular I wanted the Hoth Han and maybe the Revan.  I've got the first Maul and Vader, so those two are less exciting for me.  No sign of Tarkin or Plo Koon, and there were only those four, no where in the Star Wars section, or Marvel, or Indiana Jones section were there any other of the new MMs.
I am not the Stig

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2008, 10:32 AM »
Haven't seen that these would found by anyone on JD, but I saw that two faced Vader, Darth Revan, Hoth Han and Shirtless Maul this am at a Wal-Mart.  They were in a cart with some other various toys (it was during the time the section is stocked) so I'm thinking they were being restocked.  I really wanted to get them, but didn't have the money to do it, so I had to put them back.  :'(

In particular I wanted the Hoth Han and maybe the Revan.  I've got the first Maul and Vader, so those two are less exciting for me.  No sign of Tarkin or Plo Koon, and there were only those four, no where in the Star Wars section, or Marvel, or Indiana Jones section were there any other of the new MMs.
I got Hoth Han, the new Vader, Plo Koon, and Tarkin the other day. I like the new Vader a lot more than I thought I would. The helmetless head is great, and he's actually a totally different design from the other Vader I have. Plus you can remove his hand like with Bespin Luke. Here are some pictures, including a comparison of the old and new Vaders.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:33 AM by icruise »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2008, 08:42 PM »
I saw these things today for the first time.  I gotta say, you guys are welcome to them.  I can't help but think in about six months you're going to regret it though.  As a gift, I'd probably keep one but I won't be paying for any. 

:-[

OK, I caved.  But it was an Indy Mugg and only cost $3, so for a cup of coffee, what the hell. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2008, 09:55 PM »
That's how it starts...

Where'd you get an Indy Mugg for $3 though?

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18 PM »
I still only have Vader, 3PO and Chewie, but that Tarkin looks like a must have.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 11, 2008, 03:40 PM »
My son got the Spider-man one with his birthday money and I have to admit, they're kind of cool.  He's getting Hulk and Silver Surfer for Christmas and hopefully Vader and Chewie from others (boy makes me proud knowing a lot of these characters. I guess his geeky father has something to do with that).
Common sense isn't so common

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 11, 2008, 07:49 PM »
I haven't seen that new Vader yet, but I really like it after seeing that comparison pic, way more than I thought I would. I guess I'm getting another Vader. :P
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Theo Zissou

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • My myspace page
« Reply #208 on: December 14, 2008, 05:25 PM »
Got my sallah and short round muggs today :) pretty cool. i still need henry jones. i wonder if that wave with irina and indy in the tux is still going to be made considering the indy line was canceled?

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 14, 2008, 06:22 PM »
i wonder if that wave with irina and indy in the tux is still going to be made considering the indy line was canceled?

Indy Mighty Muggs Wave 3 = CANCELLED.  :'(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com