Author Topic: What Do You Do With Your Older Figures?  (Read 5905 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: What Do You Do With Your Older Figures?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45 AM »
I tell the kids that we send them to a farm for old ****** figures...  I tell them they're happier there.  It's the same farm where all the Fleet Troopers have been.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:45 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 02:19 AM »
Most of my older figures remain in crates with the vast majority of my loose collection. I still like them, so they'll be displayed again eventually.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 10:37 AM »
DoctorPadawan,

I might suggest that you contact either a local children's hospital or get in contact with Make a Wish Foundation in your area. I know my son and I gave a fair amount of figures to a kid going through cancer treatments about a year ago or so, and all Iwe had to do was drop them off. We got a thank you note from the kid which was really cool. I also had my son go through and pick the figures since my collection is really his collection. 

As far as what I am doing . . . most of the collection is in bags and I have turned it over to my 13 year old son. He is getting into customizing so it is getting far more use than just sittting in a bin. I have some of my favorite figures on a book shelf in my office and that is where they are.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3