Author Topic: Death Star Breifing room Package custom.  (Read 4928 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Death Star Breifing room Package custom.
« on: August 27, 2007, 08:51 PM »
While checking out GH, I saw a link to this thread on FFURG and thought I'd share it:
http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=3008&st=0&#entry25792
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Death Star Breifing room Package custom.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 12:45 AM »
In case u don't know or it has not been mentioned  Niub has awsome decals and design for the room

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:30 AM »
In case u don't know or it has not been mentioned  Niub has awsome decals and design for the room

Oh, yeah, I know it. Frank has some awesome stuff on his site. I wish he'd get back into making more dioramas. It's been too long since his last one, not including the Celebration ones.  But alas he's busy doing CG for movies....heh, what a great alternative, huh?
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 09:35 AM »
That's great. Hasbro could have shipped the set that way.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 02:29 PM »
That's great. Hasbro could have shipped the set that way.

Yep, a little extra cardboard on their part, that's all. It would change the dimensions of the package, but not by that much, and I don't think enough to change shipping rates as most charge by weight anyway, and it would still be small enough so as to avoid size restrictions.

Ah well, we can dream, heh heh.

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 1, 2007, 11:24 AM »
I always prefer making full or close to full dioramas, but this is a terrific idea, and I may do it as well!  I hope I kept the box (I think it's in my attic!)
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke