Author Topic: JAMES BOND  (Read 2007 times)

Offline commandernarra

• Youngling
    • View Profile
JAMES BOND
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:05 PM »
according to an article at Action-figure.com, corgi U.K has acquired the rights to action figures and more for the bond film franchise. This is the same company doing the European Harry Potter toys and figures for the upcoming Golden Compass movie. Anyone who saw the Daniel Graig Golden Compass headsculpt at toyfair should be looking at this line with some anticipation. The hope is for 3.75in figure., vehicles, playsets etc. Any Bond fans out there? 

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: JAMES BOND
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:17 PM »
Sadly I'd probably by the 3.75" line of Bond figures.  Some I have no interest in, but anything from Thunderball?  Oh yeah.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 11:23 PM »
This line could potentially be kickass. I'd love some figures from Goldfinger, my favorite Bond flick.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 11:29 PM »
Some I have no interest in, but anything from Thunderball?  Oh yeah.

Never Say Never Again.  ;)  :D

Yeah, I would be all over anything from the Bond flicks. Figures, vehicles, gadgets, even a rerelease of the JB briefcase would be awesome.  8)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:36 AM »
I'd, sadly, be into a 3.75" Bond line...  Or I'd try to be anyway.  I think I'd limit what I bought though, and only go with specifics...  Pick and choose.  That's a toy line that really could have some growth to it though.  Lots of material to wade through for sure.  And the vehicle possibilities are pretty extensive.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77