Author Topic: Syracuse Heroes Expo 2008 - Tom Hodges!! & more Nov 1&2  (Read 2952 times)

Offline nack5811

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Syracuse Heroes Expo 2008 - Tom Hodges!! & more Nov 1&2
« on: October 7, 2007, 09:20 PM »
Finally, Finally, Finally ... they have extended it to TWO DAYS!!! November 1st and 2nd

For those of you in NY, there is a great convention (especially for those who can't travel to SDCC, Celebrations, etc.) and it keeps growing.

This years key Star Wars guest is the one and only Tom Hodges.  Many of you have seen his online webstrips setting the stage for the weekly serial Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.  I have been asking (read - begging) for him to come for years, and finaly the promoters have listened.

GUEST OF HONOR - ROGER STERN - While Mr. Stern will be returning to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN this December, he is legendary among creators and fans alike.
His writing credits include The Avengers, Captain America, and the Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom graphic novel, and Mr. Stern is responsible for the co-creation of Hobgoblin.

Plus MANY, MANY other great Artists and Stars:

- KANE HODDER actor "Jason" from FRIDAY THE 13TH

- ALVIN LEE artist: STREET FIGHTER, AGENT X, MARVEL MANGAVERSE, HEROES FOR HIRE

- ALEX MILNE artist: TRANSFORMERS

- LARRY KENNEY Voice of LION-O from the classic Thundercats animated series

- ART BALTAZAR artist:TINY TITANS, PATRICK THE WOLFBOY

- JEFF LEMIRE artist/writer/creator: ESSEX COUNTY

- JOHN HEBERT artist: X-MEN ADVENTURES, DEATHLOK, CAPTAIN ACTION

- MICHAEL KINGSTON writer: HEADLOCKED

More to be announced.

Check out the site at http://www.syracuseheroesexpo.com

Tickets are very reasonable and the site is easily accessible from PA, CA and NYC (right off the Thruway).

This truly is a great event for Anime, Horror, Comic and Star Wars fans. Very well runa and fan friendly. You will not be dissapointed.

Last year was the first year and they had Ray Park (Darth Maul). Prices were very reasonable and everyone got to meet him. It is growing every year but it truly is fan friendly. This was the first con I have ever been able to go to and I will go back every year.

Check out the site and save the date.

I know that some of the other members may be interested in this as it is not every day that our area (Central NY) gets this type of appearance, so I wanted to pass it along.

Anyone interested can get information from this website http://www.syracuseheroesexpo.com/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:15 PM by nack5811 »

Offline nack5811

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Syracuse Heroes Expo 2008 - Tom Hodges!! & more Nov 1&2
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 03:16 PM »
BUMP for 2008