Author Topic: Jesse's Customizing/Army Building Fodder List! Updated 10/10/07  (Read 804 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Here's some things I'd like to sell... All older army builders and bits I have leftover from customizing. Lemme know though if it's something you want to get ahold of.

I'd rather sell it in groups... Like if you want all of one type of figure, cool, but not just one of any given group... If that makes sense.  You don't have to buy everything in a group though, I'd just like to sell more than 1 figure at a time or whatever, but PM me and we'll work out something!

ALL Figures are loose, not complete, and in the case of the ARC Troopers they are missing ALL pieces and were meant for customizing. I can put some blasters with some figures, but not all, and that's the best I can do on accessories.

POTF2 AT-ST Driver x12 $3 each
POTF2 TIE Pilot x9 $3 each
POTF2 AT-AT Commander (Veers) x2 $7 each
POTF2 Scanning Technician (No Box) x4 $7.50 each
POTF2 AT-AT Driver x3 $7 each
POTF2 Tarkin x3 $3 each
POTF2 Snowtrooper x6 $3 each
POTF2 Rebel Lot (Luke Hoth & Taun Taun, Hoth Trooper Types, Endor Troopers) x9 $3 each
Saga/Clone Wars Clone Lot (Red Captain, Grey-Blue ARC Troopers, Pilot) x9 $4 each
Clone Wars 3-Pack Clones (Various poses/colors) x7 $2 each
POTJ Fleet Troopers x3 $5 each
POTF2 Captain Piett x3 $5 each

ROTS Windu x4 $2 each
ROTS Anakin (slashing action) x3 $2 each (saber hands only)
Ki Adi Mundi Saga Repaint x1 $2
Commtech Vader x4 $2 each
POTJ Mechanic Chewbacca x1 $3
Separatist 3-Pack Count Dooku x1 $2

Skirmish In the Senate SENATE POD x4 $6 each

As noted, most are missing accessories, few complete, and I can put some accessories to some figures, but not many. Just let me know if you're interested in anything, and if you're curious on the accessories a figure has, ask and I'll let you know.

PM me here on Jedi Defender, and if you need references I can provide from Rebelscum, FFURG, and especially JediDefender.com where I do the majority of my trading. Thank you for checking out the list, and hopefully I can update with more soon from my carded extras and 12" figures I have for sale as well!

The more one buys, the better a deal I can do as well, so buy up! 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77