Author Topic: Force Unleashed - Vader's Apprentice (Spoilers)  (Read 8443 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
Re: Force Unleashed - Vader's Apprentice (Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 03:02 PM »
so whos son does the apprentice end up being?

Duh!!  Donald Trump's of course.  :P
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 04:01 PM »
Oh, that's right...I got my apprentices mixed up. Ahsoka is Obi-Wan's daughter, and this guy is Trump's son. And I also heard he's gonna be sitting to the left of his father in the next season of the Celebrity Apprentice. But that's for the TV-9D9 thread...  :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #17 on: July 1, 2008, 05:38 PM »
At the Sansweet presentation this past weekend at Wizard World they showed more details about Force Unleashed and Vader's apprentice. After seeing it the timeline makes more sense, Vader finds the apprentice as a child (4-6 years old) not too long after ROTS and then we fast forward about 10-15 years later and the apprentice is performing wetworks for Vader. It begins to fit in more nicely with the timeline which has my sticking point. Also in thinking about it, this kinda gels with some of Vader's apprentices from the Marvel universe - Flint and Shira Brie so it's neat to see the parallels there.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 08:24 PM »

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 01:59 AM »
I read the comic book for TFU, is cool. But I detected one incongruence: Bail Organa is hold prisoner by Vader and the Emperor Palpatine on the unfinished DS1, during the final battle between Starkiller, Vader and Palpy. Why if Bail escapes, he could hold his title as king of Alderaan? If sucha a complot have been detected, The Emperor hasnīt waited 2 years to invade Alderaan or make it destroyed.

The battles between Kota, Shaak Ti, Galen Marek, Vader save the tension of the tale. But I still focus on that incongruence. Bail must not have been captured on DS1, they must invented other rebel character.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:13 PM by EpicGon »

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 04:17 PM »
I don't think so.  I didn't read the comic, but that storyline was also in the game and it seemed to work.  The overall plan between Vader and Palpatine was to flush out the Rebels.  Knowing who they were Palpatine probably thought he could hold them in check, although it ultimately turned out to be a fatal flaw.
This is the way.

I have spoken.