Author Topic: Kubrick Nation  (Read 19253 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Kubrick Nation
« Reply #15 on: April 4, 2008, 09:09 PM »
Yes, same name. I tried emailing the administrator, but haven't gotten a response yet.

I never really checked the place up til now. Since i have been on a kubrick spree again, i opted to register. I hope they get back to me.

I just sent him a PM about activation.  Hopefully you'll both be activated soon.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: April 4, 2008, 09:20 PM »
Yes, same name. I tried emailing the administrator, but haven't gotten a response yet.

I never really checked the place up til now. Since i have been on a kubrick spree again, i opted to register. I hope they get back to me.

I just sent him a PM about activation.  Hopefully you'll both be activated soon.

cool, thanks   ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 5, 2008, 02:28 PM »
You guys should both be active now.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
« Reply #18 on: April 5, 2008, 04:43 PM »
Thanks!

Offline SITHSPAWN

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 10:28 PM »
I'm on there too with the same username.  Hadn't been on in awhile since the site seemed to be having problems.  Just happened to check it again since Series 8 is out.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:31 PM by Jeff »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2008, 12:32 PM »
Just thought I would let you guys that have accounts on Kubrick Nation know about the new policy in case you haven't logged on in a while:

New Kubrick Nation Policy

Let me know if you have any problems...

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2008, 02:36 AM »
Just thought I would let you guys that have accounts on Kubrick Nation know about the new policy in case you haven't logged on in a while:

New Kubrick Nation Policy

Let me know if you have any problems...

yikes..! Thanks for the heads up..

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Anyone else have problem posting at KN. I have been trying for a few weeks and i keep getting a debug error.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 10:30 AM »
Anyone else have problem posting at KN. I have been trying for a few weeks and i keep getting a debug error.

I've had the same issue.  Someone found a work around that seems to be working for the time being (you can find a 'Problems posting on KN' thread in the 'Announcements' section).  If you've posted in an existing thread, after you get the debug error, go to the main forums page and then back into the thread you just posted in and you should be able to see your post.  If you are trying to start a new thread, after you get the debug error, go to the main forums page, go to any thread that you have previously posted in and go to your user profile.  Open up the 'find all posts by this member' link and you should be able to find the new thread that you started.  Open it up and it should post in the appropriate section.

Like I said, it'a a work around.  Hopefully KN Architect will be back from his hiatus and can figure out what the hell is going on...

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 11:45 AM »
My brain won't work and I can't figure it out.
Want to post Indy!
Need Beer $

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 12:17 PM »
I'll give all that a try. thanks!

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 04:03 PM »
Thanks for the tip IAS, got it to post.

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 04:50 PM »
Thanks for the tip IAS, got it to post.

CB

Anytime.  Good luck with selling Indy!

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 07:34 PM »
Want to post Indy!
Need Beer $

CB

What?  What!  You're selling Indy and didn't give me first shot at it?  I might have to send Randy the Enforcer over to your place for a little "chat."

Seriously, though, I don't really have the extra scratch right now anyway.  Good luck on the sale but if you don't get any interest in it, LMK, I'm sure we could work it out.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 10:28 PM »
Want to post Indy!
Need Beer $

CB

What?  What!  You're selling Indy and didn't give me first shot at it?  I might have to send Randy the Enforcer over to your place for a little "chat."

Seriously, though, I don't really have the extra scratch right now anyway.  Good luck on the sale but if you don't get any interest in it, LMK, I'm sure we could work it out.

E...

We talked about it before, you were going for the new set because it was cheaper, thought this was off your radar.

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...