Author Topic: jedicecil is dead.... long live jcecil!  (Read 2414 times)

Offline jcecil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • www.jedicecil.50megs.com
jedicecil is dead.... long live jcecil!
« on: June 13, 2003, 08:36 PM »
Hello.  My name is jcecil.  I'm the evil clone of that incredibly bright, heroic, (and handsome) guy named jedicecil.  My plan is to destroy his reputation by doing nothing but trolling and boosting my hit count with innumerable trash posts and adding profanity to every sentance..... you b@$?@^&$!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 08:36 PM by jcecil »

ONLY 1 MORE TO GO TO COMPLETE MY
COLLECTION OF 96!!!
www.jedicecil.50megs.com
Vintage Luke Pilot Collection, 8 so far

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
Re: jedicecil is dead.... long live jcecil!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 09:29 PM »
LOL...welcome to JD
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 12:37 AM »
Well, Cecil, assuming you do plan to troll ( ;)), do enjoy your short stay.  :-*

Welcome, indeed.  8)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 12:46 AM »
Ban him for poor spelling ;D

Or welcome him anyway ;)  Greetings.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 06:58 AM »
Welcome to JediDefender jcecil. We hope your stay is not to short with your plans.  ;)

Offline jcecil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • www.jedicecil.50megs.com
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 11:17 AM »
All right, you got me.  It's really just me, jedicecil with a truncated name.  (I don't really have a clone..... anymore. ;)).  I've always used jcecil on non-starwars boards to hide my, ummm, geekiness and thought it was time to settle on one name.  Oh, and get this, can you believe that there is already a "jcecil" registered ebay member!?!?!  I mean what are the chances?, looking at his feedback he/she's had like 10 buys in 6 years, that's barely enough to keep you a member.  Do you think it would be appropriate to ask him/her to change their name so that I can have it?, eh?  I mean I AM jcecil!... oh well, guess I'll have to come up with something different.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope I can be a worthwhile member. :D

ONLY 1 MORE TO GO TO COMPLETE MY
COLLECTION OF 96!!!
www.jedicecil.50megs.com
Vintage Luke Pilot Collection, 8 so far

Offline Carrie M

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2003, 02:14 PM »
Hey, Cecil. Welcome!
Carrie, collector of Tusken-y things.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 03:49 PM »
Welcome to JD cecil!
dustrho

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2003, 05:36 PM »
Hey Cecil!
Glad you found your way over here to JD!   8)  We've got a very cozy and friendly community goin' on here, and we're thrilled you decided to join in on the fun...  Don't hesitate to drop any of the staff a line if you've got any questions, comments, or suggestions about JediDefender.  We're here to serve!

We're still a little light in the vintage realm, so hopefully you can provide a little spark for us in that area!   ;)  I know I'll be looking forward to picking your brain a little more on your carded vintage collection, since my collecting goals there are identical to yours:  Premiere cardback for each figure, offerless, C-8+, clear bubble...  I STILL haven't started my quest on this journey yet though, but hopefully very soon.  Last time I checked your site, you were just 4 carded figures short of completing your set!  Any closer now?  We're also both OT only Lego collectors as well...

Oh, and get this, can you believe that there is already a "jcecil" registered ebay member!?!?!  I mean what are the chances?, looking at his feedback he/she's had like 10 buys in 6 years, that's barely enough to keep you a member.  Do you think it would be appropriate to ask him/her to change their name so that I can have it?, eh?

Funny, but we've got this in common too!  I recently figured I oughta change my eBay name to JediMAC, to match what I am around the net, but was totally bummed when I discovered it had already been taken by someone.   :'(  Then I was scared to death it might be some dude scalping SW stuff, and eventually someone would think it was me, and my name would be ruined.  But when I checked the guy's feedback, he only had 4 feedback, all from purchases, and they were all a few years ago.  Phew!  But since he doesn't seem to be an active user anymore, I'd really love to hit him up for his name now.  I wonder what eBay's policies are on such a name swap kinda thing...

Anyways, thanks for checking out JD.  Looking forward to seeing you around the boards here!
- Matt

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 09:31 PM »
oh hi yes hello!
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda