Author Topic: Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:59 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone read about this book when they talked about it on Star Wars.com, but we ordered one via Amazon and received it today, and I have to say its pretty amazing.  I remember having a few pop-up books as a kid, and thought it might be a fun "Star Wars" book to share with our new little girl someday.  I haven't gotten a chance to go all the way through it yet, but its pretty amazing from what I've seen.  I'd definitely recommend it to anyone, especially those with kiddos.

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:46 PM »
It truly is a wonderful book.Even if you don't have kids. :D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2008, 12:52 AM »
I finally broke down and picked this book up, thanks to a 40% off coupon from B&N (just $14.75 with tax ;D).

The boys are totally into the pop-up book thing at the moment, and they absolutely love this one (though it's hard to keep reminding them it's still a "no touch" book - they'd have their little paws all over it if they could).  They want to read it constantly and they roar out loud everytime the Rancor pops up.   :D

It's just crazy how detailed the pop-ups are and the light-up sabers in the Vader/Luke pop-ups are a very cool touch!
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 8, 2008, 08:52 AM »
I agree Jeff.  I got this book as a gift over Christmas.  I've never seen pop-ups so intricate before.  I was stunned when I opened some of them up.