Author Topic: Too many Lukes and Vaders  (Read 3989 times)

Offline paploo

• Jedi Initiate
  • MORE EWOKS NOW
    • View Profile
Too many Lukes and Vaders
« on: June 14, 2003, 10:37 AM »
I just saw pictures of the new luke and vader. how many of these do we need. I think hasbro is trying to let us recreate every scene that contained them. people here and other boards have been asking for EWOKS for a long time and nothing has been made of it.  The ice cream maker guy would be a great choice...heck another remold of greedo would be better then another luke and vader.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 09:14 PM by JediMAC »
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows-Aristotle Onasis

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: luke and vader
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 01:07 PM »
My opinion is this... most people DON'T like Ewoks and that's why Hasbro has stayed away from mass producing these.  I definitely do not like Ewoks.  They were only in the movie to help bring kids into the theaters to see ROTJ.  They're just as annoying as Jar Jar Binks.

I'm not saying everyone hates Ewoks, but I'd say the majority of people do.
dustrho

Offline boudreauxshakey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Too many Lukes and Vaders
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 11:29 PM »
paploo dude thank you thats what i tell everyone finnaly somone who agrees with me we need more of the jedi concil like ki-adi-mundi and shaak ti and agen kolar

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 05:06 PM »
paploo dude thank you thats what i tell everyone finnaly somone who agrees with me we need more of the jedi concil like ki-adi-mundi and shaak ti and agen kolar

We have plenty of them already. There are the Jedi Council scenes, the ROTS Basic figures, SAGA figures, POTJ Figures, and Episode 1 figures for most of them. We don't need any more of these Jedi for a while, esspecially since the ROTS versions are excellent and were by no means hard to find. You also need to keep in mind that this thread is 2 years old. ::)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 01:48 AM by Sith Lord Chaos »
"This is the way."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 01:24 AM »
Seems like ya missed 2005 for the most part boudreaux. :)  Time to play some catch-up with current events in collecting perhaps.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mr.el lucco

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 07:49 PM »
Well i like vader and i missed out on most of the lukes so I want a luke. I have about 15 or 14 vaders I would like to have some moreof them to. AS for ewoks yes I would like some more maybe Ewok Jedi.

Offline Red_Leader

• Youngling
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • View Profile
Re: luke and vader
« Reply #6 on: November 4, 2005, 11:37 PM »
My opinion is this... most people DON'T like Ewoks and that's why Hasbro has stayed away from mass producing these.  I definitely do not like Ewoks.  They were only in the movie to help bring kids into the theaters to see ROTJ.  They're just as annoying as Jar Jar Binks.

I'm not saying everyone hates Ewoks, but I'd say the majority of people do.

I didn't really like the idea of ewoks until Jar Jar Binks came around. He made the ewoks look like...friggen Shaft. Thats just my 2 cents  :D

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 11:54 AM »
O.k. Ya guys betterhide when AngryEwok finds the first few posts.....ill go give him a pm.
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 10:55 AM »
To update this idea, I think that a difinative SA sculpt of each should be chosen and used (or created in Luke's case) form this point forward.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."