http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/New_Order_66_In_2008_110094.asp

# Obi-Wan & ARC Trooper Commander
# Anakin & ARC Trooper
# Master Tsui Choi & Barc Trooper
# Palpatine & Commander Vill
# Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver
# Master Sev & Yellow ARC Trooper

Rob:

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on November 13, 2007, 12:47 PM ---New Order 66 2 Packs?

--- End quote ---

I'd use the word 'new' very loosely when talking about these sets.   :(

Rune Haako:
True, though Tsui Choi would have to be new.

jedi_master_sal:
I'm down for a set of each. (With multiple purchases listed):
# Obi-Wan & ARC Trooper Commander
# Anakin & ARC Trooper (X2-3)
# Master Tsui Choi & Barc Trooper (X?? Have to see the Barc trooper first. Definitely one, but possibly more, if anything to make customs of the Jedi)
# Palpatine & Commander Vill
# Luminara Unduli & AT-RT Driver (Hmm, we'll see what the paint job here is on this one)
# Master Sev & Yellow ARC Trooper (X2-3)

I'm just not building armies now and the first set of Order 66 didn't do it for me. Since 3 of these sets have ARC's in them, there's no need to army build them as the ARC's were the elite of the elite. Not too many of them. Only need one of the Commander with Palpy. So that just leaves the Barc and AT-RT that are questionable to build. But since I've said I'm stepping back from extreme army building, I can't see myself getting any more than 5. I'm holding to one squads worth of troopers from now on, excluding the corrected Kashyyyk trooper. Flavor of the month clones just don't do it for me anymore.

-Sal

Brian:
Despite the repacks in this year's sets, I have to say that they were kind of neat and a decent deal (especially for those able to find them on clearance).  I'll have to "wait and see" with these packs as well, but I'd guess I'd pick up a couple of them at least (much like this year's offerings).  I'm not sure, but I thought at one point - either on a rumor list or in a Q and A - that Tsui Choi was supposed to be coming in a Comic Pack next year.  Maybe that pack will be out before these Order 66 sets, or close to it, similar to the Galactic Marine this year.  It would be nice if we'd at least see the Pilot version of Obi-Wan or the Evolutions Anakin if they are going to do repacks though.  I still wouldn't mind seeing this concept applied to other areas though (Pilots and Astromechs in particular) :P.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version