Author Topic: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Page 1 Updated 7/30/09  (Read 11968 times)

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 1/18/08
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 10:26 PM »
That's a great looking setup with the cases fitting into the bookshelf so nicely.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 1/18/08
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 02:59 PM »
Another quick update.  I've added the three Star Wars Series 2 Cantina Band Members I needed, the Series 4 Darth Vader with Luke's face reveal Chase figure, and the Series 5 Walrusman Chase figure.  I've also moved some figures around so that I can fit some additional Batman box set figures I'm waiting on.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 2/10/08
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 04:14 PM »
Got the Batman, X-Men, and Spiderman box sets recently, the 2007 Collector's Club Snowtrooper, and the Carded Luke Skywalker.

Next update should have pictures of the Reservoir Dogs Box Sets, Pirates of the Carribean Jack Sparrow figures, Edward Scissorhands Box Set, Batman the Animated Series figures, and the Star Wars Early Bird Kit.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 4/5/08
« Reply #18 on: April 5, 2008, 02:17 PM »
Updated page 1 with the latest collection pictures.  I finally brought my second CD rack downstairs so I was able to give the Star Wars kubricks their own display.  I ran out of JL cases, so that's why there are still some loose figures in rack #2.

Hope you all like it!

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #19 on: April 5, 2008, 06:07 PM »
Looks good...definitely a good way to display them in those cases.  I'm hoping to have some collection pictures up soon.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2008, 10:46 PM »
*Bump*

Updated page 1 to show the addition of the following:
400% Spiderman
400% Venom
Marvel Series 1 Chase Dr. Doom, Iron Man, Chase Venom/Punisher
Marvel Spiderman 3 New Goblin
Star Wars Series 8 Basic 6, Chase Jar Jar Binks, Chase Saesee Tiin (Thanks Doc!!!)
Carded Holo Leia
Some custom Battle Droids
Snowtrooper #2
Additional Imperial Troopers

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 5/19/08
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 06:03 PM »

That's a fantastic pic - I love seeing the Imperials together.  The Snowtrooper looks great.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 10:19 PM »
Thanks Jesse.  I'm still trying to get another Senate Guard and Death Star Trooper to add to the mix.  I'd also like to get a hold of the Biker Scout and Speeder Bike set to put in that display, but I can't justify the $120+ they've been going for lately...

Offline obi1kenobod

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 05:59 PM »
Wow great collection also love the custom kubs there awsome especially the carbonite han love it!

Offline Phatty

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Imperial Ship Yards
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 10:26 PM »
Man, those are some nice Kubricks you have.  I casually collect these, when I can find ones I want at a good price, and you have some that I've never seen that I'd love to get my hands on!  Too cool big guy!

Offline freebentophil

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Free Bento
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 11:04 PM »
It's amazing how much space such little figures can take up!
Phil Bailey
www.freebento.com
Japanese & Designer Toys

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 1, 2008, 09:11 AM »
Thanks for the compliments guys.  I'm going to be doing some rearranging in the next few weeks making room for Star Wars Series 9 and a few more figures I recently purchased.  I also bought more Johnny Lightning cases so that the first four rows of each rack will be complete.  I'll make sure I post some updated pictures soon.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Updated 7/22/08
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 09:19 PM »
I'm going to be doing some rearranging in the next few weeks making room for Star Wars Series 9 and a few more figures I recently purchased.  I also bought more Johnny Lightning cases so that the first four rows of each rack will be complete.

Updated on page 1 is the new and improved Kubrick collection.  As I previously stated, I ordered new JL cases to fill out the first four rows of each tower and I added a bunch of new purchases and customs.  I have a couple more customs in mind based on the figures from Series 8 and Series 9, but I don't know when I'm going to be able to get to those.  So in the mean time, this will have to suffice as my update.  I'll make sure I post more pictures as I fill in more empty slots.

Offline Astro Galaxy

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Astro Galaxy
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Page 1 Updated 7/22/08
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 09:02 AM »
You have a very nice Kubricks collection...  :) :D

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Sith's Kubricks - Page 1 Updated 7/30/09
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 11:21 PM »
*Bump*

It's been a long time since I took updated pictures.  This still isn't everything, but it's what I have on display again after our basement flooded.  I'm still waiting on some acrylic cases so that I can display all of my carded figures again.  I also have a bunch of loose figures that I need to put back on the bottom shelf.  Hope you all enjoy the pictures on page 1 and I'll be updating again soon.