Author Topic: Lego Indiana Jones: The Video Game  (Read 21255 times)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
Re: Lego Indiana Jones: The Video Game
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 09:07 PM »
Recieved this as a birthday present today from my sons.  Can't wait to throw it in the Wii and get started!  I really hope that I like it as much as I have the Lego SW game...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 01:16 PM »

Lego Indiana Jones 2 swinging to stores this fall

You may remember that Harry Potter and a second Indiana Jones game were confirmed to be getting the LEGO treatment back in March. LucasArts and Traveler's Tales are finally talking about one of those titles, confirming LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues coming to PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and PSP this fall.

Though the name is different than the last time we heard about it, the new Indy will still apparently cover the latest film in the series. We can't wait to see if a LEGO fridge can stand up to a nuclear explosion.

The best thing about this is that it all but guarantees that the Indy trilogy is coming to BluRay this fall. . .
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:01 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 10:28 AM »
Regardless of how I liked the movie, I'll have to pick the new Lego up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009, 02:40 AM »
I've had Lego Indy 1 since Christmas but have yet to crack it open... perhaps I should give it a try someday. Each time I play Wii I'm usually playing Lego Batman.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 12:38 PM »
I was concerned that they were just gonna tack the Crystal Skull levels onto the old game, but this article from Kotaku puts those fears to rest:

TT Games has gone back and added all new features to the original trilogy, with new objectives and a few entirely new levels, including the classic vehicle chase in Shanghai with Short Round from Temple of Doom. Speaking of vehicles, Indy will have a host of new rides, with planes, boats, and mine carts at his disposal. Even Indy himself is getting an upgrade, with a more functional whip and some new animations to keep things fresh.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 8, 2009, 05:27 PM »
Does anyone know if the new LEGO Indy game will include the first one?  I'm a tad tired at the moment and don't feel like researching, but I just picked up SW LEGO and Indy LEGO for the PS3 - buy 2 get $10 off at Target.  Would like to return Indy if I know I can rebuy it with the new game attached.

Done..
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 07:44 PM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 2, 2010, 09:46 AM »
Have any of you that have Indy 2 ever have any problems with the game working correctly?  I'm in Temple of Doom and have completed the entire storybook level, however I can't get the Tribal Elder unlocked.  And unfortunately for me, I need him to complete the last two bonus levels...  Any advice would help as I haven't been able to find any info on the web.  Thanks.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!