Author Topic: 30AC "Battle on Mygeeto" Battle Pack  (Read 56357 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Mygeeto and Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol Battle Packs!
« Reply #30 on: January 7, 2008, 09:08 AM »
I agree, value wise, all the sets are much better than buying carded figures any which way you slice it, so complaining about 4 versus 5 pieces seems a bit too nit picky.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 12:46 PM »
Just curious, but does anyone (Jeff maybe?) know which battle packs are still coming in the TAC line?  Are either of these two (Mygeeto and Speeder Bike Patrol), or the Hoth one we were shown at Toy Fair coming out prior to the 7/26 date?  Obviously, we saw the package mock up for the Clone Wars set, but I don't know that we've heard anything about any other battle packs, aside from the TRU exclusive ones (STAP and Hoth w/Taun Taun, Wampa and Luke).  Anyways, just curious if any of these will be out during the basic figure lull that's coming up.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 1, 2008, 12:45 PM »
I'm also wondering when the Mygeeto BP is coming out? I'm really looking forward to adding it to my bridge diorama.  ;D
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: March 1, 2008, 04:17 PM »
Just curious, but does anyone (Jeff maybe?) know which battle packs are still coming in the TAC line?  Are either of these two (Mygeeto and Speeder Bike Patrol), or the Hoth one we were shown at Toy Fair coming out prior to the 7/26 date? \

They said they were "fairly" sure that the Mygeeto and Hoth Speeder Bike sets would still be in the 30AC packaging, but the Hoth Han/Probe Droid set would be the first in the new Legacy/white packaging.  Also, the Mygeeto/Hoth Speeder Bike set should be out before July according to them...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 3, 2008, 09:14 AM »
Thanks for the info Jeff :).

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Mygeeto & Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol Battle Packs
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 12:32 PM »
We did not show the Mygeeto pack as our focus was on Fall for the most part. You do have sharp eyes. The Bacara figure has been upgraded to an SA body for this set, using the same helmet and detachable gear.

It sounds like Bacara will be getting an SA upgrade in the Mygeeto battle pack, which will probably be enough to make me pick it up.  I wouldn't mind having extras of the other figures in the set anyways.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 03:03 PM »
We did not show the Mygeeto pack as our focus was on Fall for the most part. You do have sharp eyes. The Bacara figure has been upgraded to an SA body for this set, using the same helmet and detachable gear.

It sounds like Bacara will be getting an SA upgrade in the Mygeeto battle pack, which will probably be enough to make me pick it up.  I wouldn't mind having extras of the other figures in the set anyways.

Me either, except Ki-Adi Mundi. Meh, another unwanted Jedi figure, going to the donation pile. Hmm, I could custom him though. Well, I planned on getting the set anyway. I just won't buy more than one. No need for extra Ki-Adi's or Bacara's.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline spacejunker

• Jedi Initiate
  • Got Hope?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 02:22 PM »
I will pick this pack up if Barcara does have a SA upgrade, otherwise pass. 
No Way No How No McCain

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 02:52 PM »
Me either, except Ki-Adi Mundi. Meh, another unwanted Jedi figure, going to the donation pile. Hmm, I could custom him though. Well, I planned on getting the set anyway. I just won't buy more than one. No need for extra Ki-Adi's or Bacara's.

FYI - I will be interested in those Ki Adi-Mundis Sal. I plan on getting several of these sets but all of those Ki's are custom shop fodder.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 03:43 PM »
I'm still really looking forward to this set, the first decent battle pack in a long time. :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2008, 09:21 PM »

FYI - I will be interested in those Ki Adi-Mundis Sal. I plan on getting several of these sets but all of those Ki's are custom shop fodder.

Excellent. I'll be happy to make a deal with you for those. Thanks!
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2008, 09:23 PM »
I'm sure I'll have at least one extra Ki-Adi, if anyone is interested LMK. :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Mygeeto & Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol BPs
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 06:35 PM »
Courtesy of Rebelscum:

This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 06:51 PM »
Pretty   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline bamaker

• Youngling
  • Hey, look at this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 07:27 PM »
Sucks to be Ki Adi Mundi, though -- about to get a head tap from the Super Battle Droid, a double gut shot from his clone forces, and for good measure, stepped on by the Tri-Droid.  Looks like he just threw up his hands and said, "Ooh eff this!"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:28 PM by bamaker »