Author Topic: TLC Millenium Falcon  (Read 232235 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: TLC Millenium Falcon Upgrade
« Reply #360 on: May 2, 2008, 10:18 AM »
If you look at the pictures, where is the gunner chair? The show a picture of the gunner chair but its not in the front half of the ship. It has to be in the back half.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: TLC Millennium Falcon Upgrade
« Reply #361 on: May 2, 2008, 10:29 AM »
If you look at the pictures, where is the gunner chair? The show a picture of the gunner chair but its not in the front half of the ship. It has to be in the back half.

I think the gunner station is in the open area, opposite the medical bay and boarding ramp.

« Last Edit: May 2, 2008, 10:31 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #362 on: May 2, 2008, 11:32 AM »
I agree that the gunner station appears to be in the medical bay area. I am thinking the very back half will not open up at all. The Electronics/Batteries/Speaker are placed back there.

If it actually opened we would have seen it by now. The back of the box would have showed at least some of the area as well even it was just a open area with no features. There may be a small nook to repair wall panels and such but I am not holding my breath.

Still a great work of art!
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 2, 2008, 02:33 PM »
Yeah, after seeing these pics I think it's clear that what we've seen is all there is.

Still a great looking toy.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 4, 2008, 01:46 PM »
I was looking at my collection shelves last night, wondering where in the hell I'm going to put this thing.

Do you think my wife will mind if it takes her spot in the bed the first couple nights?

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 4, 2008, 02:32 PM »
CHEWIE, you might end up on the couch if you bring that up.  :P

I, too, need to find room for this sucker. I'm thinking about leaving it in the box in my bonus room until August, and then move the ship and some other OT stuff into my brother's room when he goes back to school. Too much stuff coming out... this, AT-TEs, more Indy stuff, probably another Gunship, Cloverfield Monster, Spider Droids, Rancors.... yikes. It's gonna be a rough one.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 4, 2008, 03:33 PM »
I was looking at my collection shelves last night, wondering where in the hell I'm going to put this thing.

Been thinking the same thing.  I really want to display both the AT-TE and the Falcon, but I have no idea where to fit them.  I'd hate to throw both of these immediately into storage as I do with most of my stuff.  Yes - I'm one of those collectors. 
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
« Reply #367 on: May 4, 2008, 07:33 PM »
I think I'll be hanging mine on the way in "Empire" style, as well ast the At-Te in wall climbing style.  But I want to make sure they can come down easily, as they will be fun pieces to show off.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 4, 2008, 07:55 PM »
I really want to hang this sucker from my bedroom ceiling with a couple of TIE Interceptors in pursuit, but I don't know how to go about doing it. I know many people use fishing wire when hanging a ship, but I don't know how to make it sturdy yet still be able to play with it when I'm bored.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 5, 2008, 09:06 AM »
Just make sure it's load bearing fishing wire...
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 5, 2008, 03:29 PM »
Mine's going on the floor in place of the older version, in a sort of Docking Bay 94 "scene".
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 5, 2008, 03:31 PM »
Mine will most likely find its home in a Yavin IV hangar bay diorama.  But we need some new Rebel Fleet Troopers to hang out next to it. 

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #372 on: May 5, 2008, 03:38 PM »
Over the past few weekends, I have taken down my "Geonosis Arena" display table and will be turning it into a "Mos Eisley" display table.  Gone are the Hailfire Droids, Clones, etc.  All vehicles put away, all figures moved to the Billy cabinets.

Now I've got plenty of room for a nice Hangar Bay 94/Mos Eisley display table to set up around this beast...  I just have to wait the 8 weeks to get one.  :)

Unfortunately though, no Arena display table means I need to find someplace to put the AT-TE now...  ::)  but at least the Falcon will be out.   ;D
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #373 on: May 5, 2008, 03:47 PM »
I'm seriously considering hanging the AT-TE "climbing" the wall...  If you anchor a strong hook into a ceiling beam and used some decent gauge wire for floral/craft stuff, it will be surprisingly strong and in my collection room that may be my only option for that item. 

I'm debating on the Falcon still but if I get it I have absolutely no clue where it will go.  Not one idea yet.  My display shelves aren't near big enough for it...  At least width wise.  I could maybe build an extension, but it'll jut out into the room a little.  The AT-TE's likewise huge though, so two is just mind-boggling to figure out how these big things are gonna fit in somewhere when your collection room is seriously limited space.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 5, 2008, 07:22 PM »
I have a cantina diorama on a small table so I'm probably gonna put this under the table and create some kind of Docking Bay 94 diorama around it.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!