Author Topic: TLC Millenium Falcon  (Read 231660 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: TLC Millenium Falcon
« Reply #675 on: April 18, 2012, 12:31 AM »
Vacuum seal it in one of those Space Bags and slide her under the bed and you're golden.  8)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:55 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 18, 2012, 10:51 AM »
Thanks for the help. I have it coming to one of my freinds house now. I am going to have to think of a way to break it to my wife with it being so big. I mean its not a figure you can slide in the back of the shelf, this is like a peice of furniture. And also this is mine and my six year old hobby, so with no birthday and Christmas up soon the wife might go ballistic, but it was such a good price and I had the money after me winning the bracket at work.

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 29, 2014, 10:24 AM »
Finally cracked my BMF open yesterday.  The kids are getting big enough, and with Star Wars Rebels are interested enough to warrant opening this puppy.

Its awesome!

I did have to get out the glue stick to apply the stickers as the sticker sheet had completely dried up.

My one complaint is that the landing gear are *always* falling off.  It would be fine if I played with it, but its not solid enough for 5-7 year olds moving it around on the carpet.  Has anyone figured out a way to keep those landing gear in place better?

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2014, 07:55 PM »
Just move them around, once they are in the spot they are designed for, you won't have that problem.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 7, 2014, 09:25 AM »
I actually got now only the Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon for Christmas in 2008.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2018, 07:59 PM »
Just scored one of these off of Craigslist for $100. Has all the pieces except the floor panel that goes next to the training remote and one of the landing skids. I couldn’t believe my luck today.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk