Author Topic: Who kills who in E3  (Read 8563 times)

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
  • i am the chosen one, alright lets dance
    • View Profile
WHO FIGHTS WHO
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2003, 11:00 PM »
There may be only 3 or more duels, but there are otherways to "fight" as well.

Anakin vs. Dooku
(Anakin will become a hero in the clone wars by defeating dooku in his own ship & end the clone wars this will happen in the very begining of the movie as we all know)

Yoda vs.  jedi traitor (new bad guy/girl with the two sabers)
(Yoda discovers the jedi traitor seeks him/her out & defeats the traitor)

Mace vs Anakin/Vader
(Mace sacrifices himself against Anakin/vader & a bunch of clone troopers so that Kenobi & padme & her kids can escape)  *SLJ said that his fight scene he will be on the defensive.Rick said "possibly" when someone asked if he'd be dueling a Sith.

Kenobi vs Anakin
(everyone knows this Kenobie tries to save Anakin from the dark side witch doesn't go accordingly like Kenobi would of liked hehehe)

Rick McCallum said that there'd be no Yoda / Tyranus rematch.

Everyone knows that there are quite a few similarities from the Classic Trilogy to the Prequels, and the flannel one himself Lucas himself has said it...

i should poke out your eyes with a cork screw & shuve'em far up you buttocks so you can see the crapp being kicked out of you !! all together now SERANITY NOW !!!

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: WHO FIGHTS WHO
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2003, 11:04 PM »
BTW i didn't notice there was another thread on this as well  oops  :-[
i should poke out your eyes with a cork screw & shuve'em far up you buttocks so you can see the crapp being kicked out of you !! all together now SERANITY NOW !!!

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: WHO FIGHTS WHO
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2003, 02:02 PM »
No problem Darth, I'll just merge the two together...

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Who kills who in E3
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2003, 05:30 PM »
Anakin vs Dooku ( Anakin will defeat dooku in the beginning of the movie to end the clone wars & become a jedi master for his heroism in the clone wars i think Dooku will get his head lobbed off as a result)

Yoda vs the new bad guy/girl with two light sabers(the jedi traitor) (Yoda discovers after all the medetating who erased the kamino files & confonts this traitor & defeats him/her.

Obi-wan vs Sidious  (Obi-Wan finds out about siious & confronts him only to find out how powerul sidious is with the dark side. Sidious will not use a light saber )

Anakin vs windu (Anakin will be hunting down the rest of the jedi order & padme with her kids with a bunch of clone troopers Windu will sacrifice himself in order for Obi-wan to escape with padme/kids & yoda Windu will be on the defensive & Anakin will be very angry for keeping padme from him0

Anakin vs Obi Wan ( everyone knows how this one plays out )

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 05:32 PM »
I already merged your last thread with this one, so your previous reply is in this thread now as well.

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2003, 10:35 PM »
thnx chris ..my bad   ;D