Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers

<< < (8/13) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on January 10, 2016, 01:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: I Am Sith on January 10, 2016, 12:45 PM ---That's awesome!  I saw this the other day at TRU and really had to restrain myself from picking it up.

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about the $60 TRU exclusive?  I got one of those for my son's Kylo Ren costume for Halloween...it's nice, but definitely a kid's toy.

I didn't know that they Larger ones were being sold at TRU.

--- End quote ---

I see the big Kylo Ren electronic Force FX saber on a regular basis at TRU stores.

Brian:
I'm not sure if this is quite the right thread for these, but does Hasbro still make the Ultimate FX sabers (the kid's size version of these?).  I know I've seen the Darth Vader/Anakin color change one off and on around Christmas, but that was about it.  Our daughter had a couple of these (Jedi Luke and Vader), but after the movie of course wanted "Rey's saber" - and we also wanted to get one for our nephew for his birthday, but didn't realize how tough they were to find at this point.  I see the Disney Store has some sort of lightsaber available online that looks at least similar, does anyone know anything about these otherwise?  Once you've had this version, those fold out/light up ones sort of pale by comparison.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Brian on January 15, 2016, 02:10 PM ---does Hasbro still make the Ultimate FX sabers (the kid's size version of these?).
--- End quote ---

There is a TRU exclusive Ultimate FX Kylo Ren Saber ($65) and that's it right now.  The rest of what was out there was old stock, which has been drying up.  Sold out at most on-line shops last Fall for the most part.

Like you said, Disney has a version, but it looks like Hasbro is focusing more on the "Bladebuilders" style mashing/building lightsabers instead right now.

77Skywalker:
I'm actually enjoying the blade-builders here.  I have two Luke Skywalker lightsabers from Return of the Jedi.  One electronic and one regular.

Matt_Fury:
Looks like Hasbro is re-releasing a grail item for me!

Count Dooku Force FX Lightsaber.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version