Author Topic: I want a new C3PO, am I crazy?  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
I want a new C3PO, am I crazy?
« on: December 10, 2002, 07:04 AM »
I've been thinking about this for a while, but I really would like a C3PO with reasonable articulation and correct coloring. The elbows could be articulated and judging by the few PERFECT Saga figures we have (Bespin Luke, Chewbacca), the elbows could even have that pipe-bracket-thingy to make it accurate. The wrists and knees should be articulated, and of course his waist should be also. That's be neat if he had a rubber waist-line with wires painted on it to simulate his waist wiring. Maybe I've forgotten, but I have yet to see a C3PO figure with a silver leg, too.

I dunno, I just want the "ULTIMATE" C3PO figure, it just seems to me like figures are slowly improving, and yet C3PO is practically the same mold from '92(?).

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re:I want a new C3PO, am I crazy?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 01:42 PM »
My thoughts exactly!  I've been wanting this for a long time.   Maybe because of how long I've wanted it, I've come to accept less just to get it.   Just give me knee joints and articulated elbows and I would be happy until the Ultimate C-3PO comes along.  I've heard rumors of a 3PO in the ewok throne chair thing that was in the Ewok Village.  Atleast the knees would be articulated there - I would hope.