Author Topic: Series 10  (Read 108577 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Series 10
« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2009, 11:46 PM »
From NCS:

This email has been sent to inform you that your order has been updated to a status of Partially Shipped.

No expected shipping date from UPS yet, but I'm very excited to know these are on their way!

NCS is shipping them UPS? If that is the method they are sending them (not sure on International) then I'm glad I did not go with them. Not only would I get hit with customs, I would also get hit with a brokerage fee. I would have only 2 choices, accept the parcel & pay the fees which would cost me a hell of alot more or refuse the shipment.  :-\

Got my box from HLJ today, and the chase General Grievous was waiting inside.  I was hoping for Tion as I'm not that impressed with Grievous.  I'll take it though.

Nice score for 1 box, Congrats. Looks like 2 of us ordered from HLJ.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2009, 12:21 AM »
NCS is shipping them UPS?

Yep, as I recall that was the only shipping option.

My expected delivery date is June 16 :( :P  I can't wait that long!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46 AM »
My expected ship date is June 15th

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 12, 2009, 04:34 AM »
NCS is shipping them UPS?

Yep, as I recall that was the only shipping option.

Well I checked the site more & they do ship USPS to Canada. USPS Priority Mail International was $47.18 for a MC. Way better than the UPS option, sure they were $13.00 cheaper to ship but customs & brokerage fee is not going to happen. Nice that I can use then as a future backup tho.  :)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2009, 10:16 AM »
Sweet, my MC in in Vancouver & will be reviewed by customs. Hopefully early next week I can get some Kuby fume goodness.  ;D

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2009, 01:59 PM »
& will be reviewed by customs

:o :o They're stealing your chase figs!!

Seriously everybody look out for an ebay seller with a name like CustomsMan09 selling chase figs!

:P  ;D ::)
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2009, 07:30 PM »
I got my shipping notice yesterday but i am not holding my breath for any chase figures. I am sure once i get my box i will be hitting up ebay. I hope some of us get the from the boxes we ordered.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2009, 11:51 AM »
My master case processed through Elk Grove Village, IL last night.  Hopefully that means it will be delivered today!

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2009, 12:24 PM »
My master case processed through Elk Grove Village, IL last night.  Hopefully that means it will be delivered today!

;D  That means my kubies could be here next week! 

Come on chase figure...
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2009, 02:20 PM »
One more to go.  Tion's on the way from Japan, but here are the others.  I like this series a lot more than I thought I would.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 02:21 PM by Sir Real »

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2009, 02:52 PM »

Just checked the USPS website and it looks like my case arrived at the Grayslake Post Office this morning (8:30am).  I'm not sure if that means it made it out for the daily delivery or not  :-\  I guess I find out when the mail arrives.  However, I think I'm waiting until Monday now.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2009, 03:04 PM »
One more to go.  Tion's on the way from Japan, but here are the others.  I like this series a lot more than I thought I would.

Very nice display!  I wasn'ta  big fan of this set at first, but it's growing on me the more I see it.  Where did you get the individual Kubie display cases?  How much do these cost?  I may need to expand my display already.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2009, 03:10 PM »

Just checked the USPS website and it looks like my case arrived at the Grayslake Post Office this morning (8:30am).  I'm not sure if that means it made it out for the daily delivery or not  :-\  I guess I find out when the mail arrives.  However, I think I'm waiting until Monday now.

Obsessive-Compulsive in me...  I called the post-office and they said that if it was listed as "at the unit" then its out for delivery.  So I should get them today. 

Jeff, I'll PM you when they arrive with the photos.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2009, 04:07 PM »

That's an awesome looking lineup.  I'm with you, Sir Real, when I first saw photos of this wave I wasn't overly excited but now that I"ve seen more photos of them, they're all really nice.  The Vader is outstanding and Tarfful looks really nice as well. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2009, 04:49 PM »
Very nice Sir Real, I see that you have the Grievous chase in the display case but not on the foot peg as with the regular Grievous. Large bugger he is.  ;D

Where did you get the individual Kubie display cases?  How much do these cost?

Those individual Kuby cases can be ordered from Toytokyo for $37.99 for a box of 20 plus shipping but they show out of stock. You can click the "Get notified when Available' link & also keep an eye out if they come back in.  ;)

Kubricks/Be@rbricks 100% Display Case (Box of 20pcs)

I ordered 4 cases of them & I still have lots left.  ;D